What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Reason?

He is Taliban Khan ... TTP ka bichara yar :rofl:

Plus, he lives in a palace when he sells his mansion then remind me.

Spend some time with him, speak to him and you would not say what you do. And as for the mansion part, everyone and their mamma's driver owns a mansion nowadays! Lets talk about the character and integrity of the leaders... IK is a real leader!

You folks change sleeping partners fast enough. What happened to 'nation is awake' 'PTI + APML' revolution :lol:

Take a deep breath and take a peek at future of Pk >

Police+Clash+Protesters+Lahore+CubpYFfa94Cl.jpg

is ka hair transplant tum ne karaya tha kia :lol:

QADRI SAHIB ACHIVED THE BIGGEST WIN ... TO PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN THAT WHEN THEY STAND UP THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WILL COME TO KNEES ...

PEOPLE > politicians

And qadri failed to do that as well.

bhai qadri didnt do these gimicks, so he is not getting the votes simple :lol:

i really pity the people who came supporting qadri and were back stabbed like this, look at the frustrated faces, very sad

bhai qadri didnt do these gimicks, so he is not getting the votes simple :lol:

i really pity the people who came supporting qadri and were back stabbed like this, look at the frustrated faces, very sad

Well wait and see bro, he already got the gov to agree to a meeting and all the meetings at his place. So just wait and see. He as I said before is a good con. And he managed to punk a large crowd at the same time.

I dont know. Back stabbed is not a strong enough word more like back @##$@#%@#%#$^$#^%$%$&^ .......

QADRI SAHIB ACHIVED THE BIGGEST WIN ... TO PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN THAT WHEN THEY STAND UP THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WILL COME TO KNEES ...

PEOPLE > politicians

You really are beyond optimism. Bet you see a good side in a murder too. :P :P :P just kidding.

218 (c) as well.. but thats all topi drama, but that is your choice if you still want to believe....

this is SIGNIFICANT !!!

That is why I said depends on implementation. The declaration itself is not bad but who will guarantee implementation?

Something that worries me.

TuQ tried to tempt and invite PTI to jump in for 3 days, but after a flat NO from IK, next morning TuQ changed tone and welcomed govt delegation for talks and within 24 hours of IK's refusal the loled march is called off. All this was a plan against PTI for sure..

Well wait and see bro, he already got the gov to agree to a meeting and all the meetings at his place. So just wait and see. He as I said before is a good con. And he managed to punk a large crowd at the same time.

PLZ this guys is a thousand years to soon to con zardari. He will get get conned and by the time TUQ realizes what happened it will be too late.

You're mistaken! Had IK joined all the credibility he achieved would have been lost.

I disagree, he is regretting his mistake you can judge by his interview early in the day.

yup, why doesnt he sell his bani gala lavishness and live like a common man?

What does his wealth have to do with his standing and aptitude as a Politician? If that is the case, Obama should donate his $1 million bank account to charity? Should he give up his $400,000 salary to the public exchequer?

Personal wealth should have nothing to do with politics. At least it's all his own money!

Back
Top Bottom