What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Zardari ki politics samajhnay ke liye aap ko kam az kam PhD hona chahiye. Else, be fooled like TuQ.

YAAR he is sooo smart that he is exactly the type of leader we need only good. If he was a good leader by God he would have kept everyone in the world on their toes.

so should i not expect 'justice' from people who take an oath to uphold that?

so should i not expect 'justice' from people who take an oath to uphold that?

You should and CJ will provide justice. It's just that CJ has an obsession with APML, remember Odho's alcohol adventure :lol:

All those people saying IKs tsunami was a toilet flush... Bahi sahib, is Qadri Padri ney app sabb key Jazbat key saat khela, ap ko phuddo laga key Canada Bagh Jaye ga!

They havent realized it yet..
all of these hollow men have nothing but talk.

I wonder what happened to other issues in the meantime?

Salute to those on ground. They stood there in freezing cold weather, rain and other hurdles.

No matter the outcome. Salute to you.

Congrats to Islamabad Independence day march Citizens of Pakistan , we should stay ready in case Eleections promote corruption again but .. job well done by Paksitanis to stand up

Rain
Cold
hardship

Could not deter the spirit of PAKISTANIS wanting change...

Well done

Also good work by PTI , for theis support of the Citizens of Pakistan against any violence against People

this guy is the most optimist guy i have ever seen :lol:, i mean i have followed you for long time and seen nothing but optimism :lol: and how you discuss about bright side

good for you man

Congrats to Islamabad Independence day march Citizens of Pakistan , we should stay ready in case Eleections promote corruption again but .. job well done by Paksitanis to stand up

Rain
Cold
hardship

Well done

Also good work by PTI , for theis support of the Citizens of Pakistan against any violence against People

Go to sleep now, you have been up way too long

Rain
Cold
hardship

Well done

Did you see the news or the posts?????

Because of this KSE shed 400-500 points(31billions rupees in just 2 days)

the new WB growth benchmark for pakistan decreased to 3.8% which clearly mentioned that political instability otherwise world bank estimated 4% for this year

KSE was close to 17,000 points mark which is now only possible after 1 month otherwise could had happened next week

So thats a few billion for only one part agreement that they will talk to Qadri at his house for Interim Govt. Thats great economics.

Salute to those on ground. They stood there in freezing cold weather, rain and other hurdles.

No matter the outcome. Salute to you.

They deserve the real credit

Salute to the container. The strongest one of its kind. No matter rain, thunder or snowstorm the generator keeps on working.

hahahahaha yes container deserves the credit as well :D

The would have deserved some credit if they had broken into the container or dragged Qadri outside. Followers are sleeping outside in rags while Leader sahib is in a five start container?

Salute to the container. The strongest one of its kind. No matter rain, thunder or snowstorm the generator keeps on working.

He has to tell me where he got it... Light is gone and i am sitting in cold on a laptop whose battery is finishing. Could use that container. Would like some sweat.

That goes without saying.

IF they IMPLEMENT articles 62 and 63. Plus, consult all parties for a neutral government that is acceptable.

I think this is a big victory for the people.

All depends on implementation.

Back
Top Bottom