What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

IF they IMPLEMENT articles 62 and 63. Plus, consult all parties for a neutral government that is acceptable.

I think this is a big victory for the people.

Implementing already made laws is not the change he was promising. This is no reason why you should call it a big thing. All parties are consulted. His victory and defeat stood at the point whether the Govt would end today or not and they didnt.

IF they IMPLEMENT articles 62 and 63. Plus, consult all parties for a neutral government that is acceptable.

I think this is a big victory for the people.

All depends on implementation.

218 (c) as well.. but thats all topi drama, but that is your choice if you still want to believe....

the real point is all these decisions shall be taken in Minhaj ul quran model town Lahore..

this is SIGNIFICANT !!!

GEO bending over backwards in praise of the snake.

Abhi daikhay hain Tsunami march ka kya banta hai :rofl:

47019_10151645986264129_585797432_n.jpg

Versus

Imran-Khan-sleeping.jpg

Enough said!

imran khan will make another deal with zardari making zardari resign just as his tenure finishes

qadri style

Bhai Zardari is unbeatable.

218 (c) as well.. but thats all topi drama, but that is your choice if you still want to believe....

the real point is all these decisions shall be taken in Minhaj ul quran model town Lahore..

this is SIGNIFICANT !!!

Yaar they are already in our laws and if the Govt wasnt going to implement them before a signed document isnt going to stop them. Its just like saying " hey sign here that you will not rob me or kill me or do fraud to me"

Reason?

He is Taliban Khan ... TTP ka bichara yar :rofl:

You folks change sleeping partners fast enough. What happened to 'nation is awake' 'PTI + APML' revolution :lol:

Take a deep breath and take a peek at future of Pk >

Police+Clash+Protesters+Lahore+CubpYFfa94Cl.jpg

these gimicks are done to get votes

do you understand now??

Atleast he bother with the gimmicks. Not sit in a heated container where the new guys were sweating too. I could see the sweat shining on one of their bald heads.

Back
Top Bottom