What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

That is why I said depends on implementation. The declaration itself is not bad but who will guarantee implementation?

Something that worries me.

The declaration more than half a copy of the constitution. Nothing my friend. Its all upto the govt if they want to implement they would and if they dont want to they wont. This deal wont change Zardari,s plans at all.

After today agreement between Qadri & Zardari Co .. eik shair yaad aa gaya habib jalib ka
"یہ جو دس کروڑ ہیں جھل کا نچوڑ ہیں ان کی فکر سو گئی امید کی کرن ظلمتوں میں کھو گئی یہ خبر درست ہے ان کی موت ہو گئی"

can any body tell me what is the end result?
what about his four demands?

Under these circumstances, this was the best solution. You cant be stubborn when women and children are involved

again same nazaria zaroorat ....... i've seen this drama before..... constitution is not responsible for mullah and his women and childrens craziness..... constitution litreally got raped today with this declaration.....

320939_130975143734217_679140371_n.jpg

What does his wealth have to do with his standing and aptitude as a Politician? If that is the case, Obama should donate his $1 million bank account to charity? Should he give up his $400,000 salary to the public exchequer?

Personal wealth should have nothing to do with politics. At least it's all his own money!

obama doesnt do gimicks like that

angor khaty hein.......:azn:

imran khan will have to do dharna because he doesnt want zardari before elections

angor khaty hein.......:azn:

Actually it will hurt PTI. If PTI announces a long march after TuQ everyone is going to blame them for adventurism. TuQ may also lay the blame on PTI for not showing up. You should ponder on the fact that howcome MQM and PMLQ have not been asked by media and TuQ to come to rally when these two parties publicly supported and allied with TuQ - Why single out PTI which never allied itself with TuQ

:blah: :blah: :blah:
I've answered to this cr@p before.
As for the underlined part, if someone can make people sit in the cold for four days, he must a big deal. Why don't you make someone do this?:azn:

See local politicians don't want there supporters to face such hardship without any reason. Only foreign politicians such as TuQ has the power to make people sit in cold and the other one is Altaf he has the power to make people listen his gazals.

Back
Top Bottom