What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

When i said earlier in this thread that "The time will prove that IK's decsision to stay out was the correct one", i wasn't kidding.

Contrary to what you believe. I think the decision to stay out and not participate cost him dearly. Damaged his credibility among the populace.

What I was hoping for:

container.jpg

Africa-Container.jpg

telescopic-container-spreader-for-mobile-harbour-crane-30628-431471.jpg

What Happened :sick:

485972_517596978285791_1192944880_n.jpg

How does PTI come into this?

Do not try to change the topic.

And how will people crush them? ANother topi drama will come for his 5 minutes of fame and fool the nation, and go home again?

Didn't PTI present seven demands? which includes Zardari's resignation while they prepare for Tsunami march.

I guess you haven't been following events lately.

Contrary to what you believe. I think the decision to stay out and not participate cost him dearly. Damaged his credibility among the populace.

A true leader is not the one who makes "popular" decisions but the one who makes "right & strategic" decisions. Time has proven him right, Qadri has bowed to Islamabad.

I am pretty sure Musharraf planned it with the hope that IK will jump in with TuQ allowing him to come back to PK.

Didn't PTI present seven demands? which includes Zardari's resignation while they prepare for Tsunami march.

I guess you haven't been following events lately.

I know of his demands, but did he threaten a Tsunami march?

Secondly, atleast he demanded the march after a interim government was made if he demanded it at all.

IK ki baad main dekhi jayegi, circumstances at that point of time will dictate the outcome. Right now, talk about the present, i.e the so called million march with 40k people!

When i said earlier in this thread that "The time will prove that IK's decsision to stay out was the correct one", i wasn't kidding.

Here Najam Sethi and Mujeeb Shami stating the same.

lol,

555333_10151234289951482_833711635_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Qadri has signed a pact with Zardari who said "MOA-HEDEY QURAN HADEES NAHEEN HOTEY". Shows the future of this pact.

Zardari is clever, he has seen TUQ vote bank. He will offer TUQ alliance in the next elections. TUQ is greedy and will be trapped.

Now, to all those innocent and emotional friends realize that why Imran khan did not participate in Qadri's Dharna? Jo Emotional Inqlabai Imran Khan Per Tanqeed Ker Rahey Thay Wo Imran Khan Ko aisay Govt status quo Parties K Sath Betha Dekh Ker Kya Kehtay ??? Just imagine.!!! : ) Agr imran khan join kr leta to sbne PTI ko establishment ki party khna tha or Jo Mahida Hua Hai Wo Sab To Already Aiyn(constitution) main Hai... What's new in it? It was a ploy to trap IK and fool the nation. IK escaped the trap but unfortunately the nation has been made fooled once again.

Agr aakhir mein Muahida MQM, ANP, PPP, PML(Q) or Zardari k sath he krna tha to Dharna kis k khilaf tha? Kha gyi Fouj or Judiciary ki guarantee? Thanks Allah SWT... Imran Khan took wise decision and did not join Qadri's march. Imran Khan Zindabaad! He proved, PTI has its own strong agenda and is not an opportunist party.

Back
Top Bottom