What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Fear of QADRI revolution, croupt CJ ranaway from pakistan to KSA to perform ummrah & to do toba, for all of his sins!

Fear of QADRI revolution, croupt CJ ranaway from pakistan to KSA to perform ummrah & to do toba, for all of his sins!
You are commenting on a man and you don't know his views about CJ even Qadri supports CJ because he knows CJ is an honest man and man of integrity so before blindly supporting a man at least know his views

its not the other way around !

its not the other way around !

Liaquat baloch from jammat-e- islami states that,"Tahir Ul Qadri's speech was contradicting"
Perwez rasheed from PML N stated,"his views are baseless,pata nahi raatoun raat kahan se agaya hai,sab ko pata hai tht he fled to canada,how can he bring about stability in pak?"
Sheikh Mehmood from PTI,"Tahir-ul-Qadris's wish for early elctions is to be condemned,elctions will be held as per da schedule "

one question for uncle Tahir:

what is this change that the government SHOULD make inorder to APPEASE tahir? so that he will avert this so called long march? what does tahir want? & who is he to ask for such a demand? and IF he is a person of the army then why is Imran & MQM supporting him are they also agency people?

YouTube is banned :/

It's not YouTube... click on the link and watch. (I'm in Pakistan)

How_T_Qadri_Mislead_With_his_Doublespeak | Tune.pk

Imran Khan congratulate Qadri on a successful Jalsa, says there is a lot common between Tahir ul Qadri Manshor and Pti's

and Ik fans here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://twitter.com/geonews_urdu/status/282858611657560065
https://twitter.com/geonews_urdu/status/282857830753648642
https://twitter.com/geonews_urdu/status/282857648569856000

...and after TQ's Jalsa, Shahbaz went on a rampage again just like laptops scheme but this time with a Islamic touch.

199820_316574058444506_1168474298_n.jpg

You are commenting on a man and you don't know his views about CJ even Qadri supports CJ because he knows CJ is an honest man and man of integrity so before blindly supporting a man at least know his views

I jst support , Dr QADRI for the required change,in pakistan & don't change my mind, about lying traitorious, monte-carlo CJ, even though I know, dr QADRI supports monte-carlo cj, jst as he supports damo-crazy? Which by his means is nt the system, he supports?
Friend, try to dig deep into posts, before judging me!
We live in vry twisted world,bt I always put my country,s national interst before me!

Liaquat baloch from jammat-e- islami states that,"Tahir Ul Qadri's speech was contradicting"
Perwez rasheed from PML N stated,"his views are baseless,pata nahi raatoun raat kahan se agaya hai,sab ko pata hai tht he fled to canada,how can he bring about stability in pak?"
Sheikh Mehmood from PTI,"Tahir-ul-Qadris's wish for early elctions is to be condemned,elctions will be held as per da schedule "

Its simple, all the political parties who are working for change will going to support dr,qadri!
Parties nt supporting him going to save old system, its your time to think, which side you gona endup with, bt the change is comming any way!
You can run but you can't hide!lol

Don't worry man about any religious views. It has nothing to do with the state. Come on. Face the reality.
PPP will win next election. Bilawal bhutto is the next Prime minister. Only PPPP has huge vote bank from Karachi to Kashmir. Election will again prove and silent majority will appear in front of you.
And no doubt, Tahir ul Qadri has tens of millions of followers. Admit it. Or i need to show you jalsa again???? Han.
Anyway, face the reality PPP is the real political power.

one question for uncle Tahir:

what is this change that the government SHOULD make inorder to APPEASE tahir? so that he will avert this so called long march? what does tahir want? & who is he to ask for such a demand? and IF he is a person of the army then why is Imran & MQM supporting him are they also agency people?

Now that's the funny part!
Pakarmy was blammed by each & every political party for its support to their rival, even though its always political parties who ask help, or their heads who are born under army,s tent!

Let them blame, but for army they all are same, be it PTI, JI,MQM,PPP,ANP,MULLANA fazulurehman,PMLn,PMLq,PMLf?
Todays army,s feel boring & sad about this stupid political circus , which has gave pakistan only destruction & divissions on the name of damo-crazy & if again this damo-crazy canbe accepted with faces like zardari or nawaz sharif then its up to the nation, don't blame army???
If you want change don't even think, who the hell dr,qadri is just come to islAmabd on 14 jan, you get ur answers!

Don't worry man about any religious views. It has nothing to do with the state. Come on. Face the reality.
PPP will win next election. Bilawal bhutto is the next Prime minister. Only PPPP has huge vote bank from Karachi to Kashmir. Election will again prove and silent majority will appear in front of you.
And no doubt, Tahir ul Qadri has tens of millions of followers. Admit it. Or i need to show you jalsa again???? Han.
Anyway, face the reality PPP is the real political power.

PPP was a political mighty power once, bt that's history, just wait for the revolutionry mid-term govt, then you know where it stands & who will get BB,s murder charges!lol

It's not YouTube... click on the link and watch. (I'm in Pakistan)

How_T_Qadri_Mislead_With_his_Doublespeak | Tune.pk

...and after TQ's Jalsa, Shahbaz went on a rampage again just like laptops scheme but this time with a Islamic touch.

199820_316574058444506_1168474298_n.jpg

Wow what a change dr,qadri has brought to hakim-e alla ?lol
Still his head get twisted by just looking at the footage of qadri,s jalasa!lol
Qadri syndrome?lol

Wow what a change dr,qadri has brought to hakim-e alla ?lol
Still his head get twisted by just looking at the footage of qadri,s jalasa!lol
Qadri syndrome?lol

After Imran's syndrome here comes the Qadri syndrome.

Oh this is Biggest ever gathering in Pakistan After B.B Jalsa.
altaf-hussain-Tahir-Qadari-231212.jpg

imgres

Qadri-rally-2.jpg

1356252608_23rd-dec-minar-e-Pakistan_1.jpg

Geo news reported , same numbers are outside.

So Question is that, Are we going to face more sanction?? I.e . Burka , Music etc??

Back
Top Bottom