What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Oh this is Biggest ever gathering in Pakistan After B.B Jalsa.
altaf-hussain-Tahir-Qadari-231212.jpg

imgres

Qadri-rally-2.jpg

1356252608_23rd-dec-minar-e-Pakistan_1.jpg

Geo news reported , same numbers are outside.

So Question is that, Are we going to face more sanction?? I.e . Burka , Music etc??

Don't get panaroid!
He quite a libral, that's why became a consultant of UNESCO, don't be rational ,he is nt kind of guy, who is going to put a gun on your head & telling you to pray or die !
He is a famous anti-voilence muslim schlor & thats it!

Check his accounts, before & after writting this?
Paid 3rd class dam media at its worst?lol

if i had to cheq some one's accounts i would have checked your's for advocating Qadri :D

this guy and all his supporters are nuts!! Future lies With Youth of Pakistan And With Imran Khan Only!!

Future lies with youth of Pakistan is ok but not with PTI Fake magic show. Nuts are everywhere in PPP, PMLN, PTI, ANP, MQM etc.

one question for uncle Tahir:

what is this change that the government SHOULD make inorder to APPEASE tahir? so that he will avert this so called long march? what does tahir want? & who is he to ask for such a demand? and IF he is a person of the army then why is Imran & MQM supporting him are they also agency people?

Strange, you still in confusion. Just listen carefully what he said in speech and you will get who gonna sleep with whom.

What ever is the case the show was really impressive personally I hate this guy but he put up a impressive show and if he shows courage and takes his people to Islamabad and even if half a million people answers his call they can takeover Islamabad and completely take over the system and do what ever they want to do but for that lot of courage is required and that I doubt that Qadri has in him

PTI jalsa was Gen Pasha's jalsa

The Tahir qadri jalsa is Gen Zaheer jalsa

Well, we know it, question is; then what?

What you will call to PPP JALSA or PMLN Jalsa? JALSA OF utter corruption?
If theses two are from Pasha or Zaheer's so do a man's step, accept one of as party and give vote? Don't you need a change?

Well, we know it, question is; then what?

What you will call to PPP JALSA or PMLN Jalsa? JALSA OF utter corruption?
If theses two are from Pasha or Zaheer's so do a man's step, accept one of as party and give vote? Don't you need a change?

I dont' agree with any one who uses Islam with current politics.

But if Tahir ul qadri do indeed follow the path for saving Pakistan and bring on the change, then I will support him,

because I salute ISI

He is a tool for zionist conspiracy against Pakistan and this video is a "solid proof" of that. :rolleyes:

What ever is the case the show was really impressive personally I hate this guy but he put up a impressive show and if he shows courage and takes his people to Islamabad and even if half a million people answers his call they can takeover Islamabad and completely take over the system and do what ever they want to do but for that lot of courage is required and that I doubt that Qadri has in him

Well, this what some PPP, PMLN, PTI Phobia's couldn't understand. We should damn care who is he but we should care about his plans, at this moment we need to kick out PPP corrupt morons from government so use this guy.
In my point of view he did a mistake or (it was deliberate warning), he should manage this crowed in Islamabad rather than Lahore, and i sure that once such crowed can be achieved so call more and 3:00 pm to onward was chance to wipe out this government till 9:00 PM.

Back
Top Bottom