What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

I dont' agree with any one who uses Islam with current politics.

But if Tahir ul qadri do indeed follow the path for saving Pakistan and bring on the change, then I will support him,

because I salute ISI

Qadri is one of those who uses religious side for own personal gains.

I dont see anything in him thats saving Pakistan

I dont know, but TQ never promoted violence unlike many Mullahs. I have not seen his followers immigrating to western countries and demanding Shariah there.

TQ is more than welcome in Pakistan as is anyone who wants change.

I dont know, but TQ never promoted violence unlike many Mullahs. I have not seen his followers immigrating to western countries and demanding Shariah there.

TQ is more than welcome in Pakistan as is anyone who wants change.

I, am sorry according to Pakistani standards you don't get to become a "real scholar" unless you get a few of those muslims who don't support you killed. Unless you, start to preach violence and propagate hate and imposing sharia on western countries you are a "scam".

I, am sorry according to Pakistani standards you don't get to become a "real scholar" unless you get a few of those muslims who don't support you killed. Unless you, start to preach violence and propagate hate and imposing sharia on western countries you are a "scam".

Do you have same view for Mullana tariq jameel, and Dr. Israr Ahmed?

:P well the issue is not he being scholar or not.

But my personal opinion is he is just using religiously opinionated clout for personal gains just like those individuals who are crowd pullers.

He should join a political party or get one and then take part in elections thats not opposed.

but saying we should join his claim of bringing khilafat wherein he would be khalifa well thats just another personal agenda just like all those who are selling such ideas

ok then you belive he is right when he says Prophet came to him and did not had money for the ticket (nauzubillah) ???
a person who says this but dont promote violence is a good man for you hann

Qadri is one of those who uses religious side for own personal gains.

I dont see anything in him thats saving Pakistan

In our modern era, politics means use religion or every thing for own interests or in interests of bosses behind tinted glass. Of course there are bosses too behind this crowed collection. Saving Pakistan slogan was slogan from these bosses but not
from Mr. Qadri.

So the "Yahoodi Saazish" is being posted through regular mail to TQ this time which may take a "few days/weeks"?

He and his agenda will become clear in few days/weeks,

Lets see what is he upto now...

yahoodi./issai/musalman /hindu doesnt matter as long as he doesnt use public for his own gains.

claiming to be non-Political and exploiting public sentiments for political interests is a big contradiction

yahoodi./issai/musalman /hindu doesnt matter as long as he doesnt use public for his own gains.

claiming to be non-Political and exploiting public sentiments for political interests is a big contradiction

I am not banking on him, just yet either. As far as i am concerned, he can be a force for good.

@Tiger Awan why PMLN stance is against Tahir ul Qadri, obviously he is no threat to system? what is that pmln has sensed out of his arrival in Lahore that they turned all guns towards him? A Trojan horse but then whose that pmln officially thinks he is?

He clearly said Constitution gives us the right to Delay elections (a threat to the system ??? For me YES), we dont want that Delay

It's not YouTube... click on the link and watch. (I'm in Pakistan)

How_T_Qadri_Mislead_With_his_Doublespeak | Tune.pk

...and after TQ's Jalsa, Shahbaz went on a rampage again just like laptops scheme but this time with a Islamic touch.

199820_316574058444506_1168474298_n.jpg

lol. Laptop scheme was announced in Bugdet, that happened before ik jalsa in Lahore + Punjab Endowment fund started in 2008. Come with better trolling pic :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would Muhammad Anwar from MQM congratulate US State Department on Twitter? What has TQ's Jalsa got to do with State Department?

407175_512915928742670_1255390348_n.jpg

Why would Muhammad Anwar from MQM congratulate US State Department on Twitter? What has TQ's Jalsa got to do with State Department?

407175_512915928742670_1255390348_n.jpg

Read an article in Khaleej times, claimed the US had heavily funded the sunni tehreek as a counterweight against fanatics. Sounds very much like the exact same thing here. Though few people know what happened with the sunni tehreek idea. The sunni tehreek directly supported Mumtaz Qadri, the killer of Salman Taseer and senior leaders gave speeches honouring him.

Basically they are trying to promote "neutral Mullah's" to counter the Taliban. Its simply not working because their policies aren't just hated by the mullahs but all people in Pakistan. :lol:

Its fun to see USA throw money left and right and achieving no results. In fact it is rumored that ANP won elections in Pakhtunkhwa with the generous funding of USA which did not want to see the Jamaat e islami types in power in Pakhtunkhwa again. Don't know if its true but very well could be.

Ghamidi is much better than Tahir Ul Qadri. Tahir looks for donations for his party though this isn't part of some insidious campaign but just the realization-the reality that no political party, including his own cannot operate without funding.

Ghamidi I believe has never asked for a donation all his life. US could have supported him. When people say Hakimullah and TTP is being supported by the USA and we brush it off... it could very well be a possibility. Their concern is attacks not occuring on their side... on US forces in Afghanistan, if that means the militants directing their attention at the expendable Pakistanis or Afghan civilians...*shrug*... who cares.

Back
Top Bottom