What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Anjum Kiani ‏@AnjumKiani
This is not the time to look at what your leaders are ordering you to do but to do what it takes to Save #Pakistan #TUQ #LongMarch

Shame on PTI.. Tsunami kay dramay baaz jabh waqt aya toh status quo kay saath bait gaye.

Sharam say doob maro Taliban Khan aur ouskay supporters. Sharam say doob maro.

yaar why complain PTI, they are the product of same guys who were once in PPP, PMLQ, PMLN, PMLF, JUI, JI etc

A very interesting thought I have heard on TV.

What if TTP or somebody like that gathers people in front of the Parliament or some other place, will their opinion also be heeded to? I am sure they can gather more than 40k people!!!

Well, TTP can't gather that many people for sure.. But Ex-Taliban (From Afghan War), can... and may b much bigger... that's why I always put on thing on the top of my "To Do List"... to Make Pakistani Constitution compliant with SHariah...

well said said something about punishing those tax evaders, pakistan law states that any guy who evades tax, doesnt pay it, he is illegal by law to contest in elections and to stay in parliament

he said some thing about those MNAs who came to the parliament on fake degrees, were disqualified and then re elected

he said that ECP is ineligible to stop rigging, well thats a fact seeing the rigging in by elections

he also said that the reforms can be made in 90 days not more than that

he also emphycised on the matter of holding elections on time

i dont know why useless people are for his head on his canadian nationality which he obtained seeing the taliban threat and who wanted to kill him

Doubtlessly whatever he stated was completely justified! But I was asking about the mechanism, I mean how can these issues be addressed? There has to be a way other than parliament!

A very interesting thought I have heard on TV.

What if TTP or somebody like that gathers people in front of the Parliament or some other place, will their opinion also be heeded to? I am sure they can gather more than 40k people!!!

I forgot to mention this earlier.

You are comparing a peaceful movement with a terorist organisation called TTP they are murderers of 35,000 Pakistanis and kill innocent people almost everyday!

I don't know how someone could even talk of such a comparison.

Pathetic.

Doubtlessly whatever he stated was completely justified! But I was asking about the mechanism, I mean how can these issues be addressed? There has to be a way other than parliament!

the neutral care taker government

You are comparing a peaceful movement with a terorist organisation called TTP they are murderers of 35,000 Pakistanis and kill innocent people almost everyday!

Pathetic.

Both are brainwashed by radical clerics, i dont see the difference either

Well, TTP can't gather that many people for sure.. But Ex-Taliban (From Afghan War), can... and may b much bigger... that's why I always put on thing on the top of my "To Do List"... to Make Pakistani Constitution compliant with SHariah...

You have no idea. TTp and it's affiliates can gather hoards of people, a couple thousand from the Madrassas of Islamabad alone.

TUQ want to be famous Mullah by creating this drama. TUQ Go back to sleep cuz you were sleeping for long time, what the benefit if the layer of tsunami already start bringing change and TUQ want to stamp this layer of change by his name.

the neutral care taker government

appointed by???? then what after neutral?

TUQ want to be famous Mullah by creating this drama. TUQ Go back to sleep cuz you were sleeping for long time, what the benefit if the layer of tsunami already start bringing change and TUQ want to stamp this layer of change by his name.

TUQ is desperate for attention.

Pathetic.

Because Qadri is advocating the same. He is the one who is riding on public support. Point is, that if public support on the streets is the only measure, then TTP could do it as well. After all it is public support that matters isn't it according Dr Allama Professor Sheikh-ul-Islam Tahir Ul Qadri.

it depends on the demands, asking to punish those tax evaders and reform ECP and stop poll rigging is not an insane demand

But gathering them, and inciting them to violence is a insane demand.

And if you want some change, then contest elections, or else anybody who can gather 50k people will start demanding their won agenda.

Back
Top Bottom