What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Revolution doesn't come from Canada or from 2-3 days speech, revolution comes when people work months long to present their aims, their policies and give ample time to people to think over it and decide.

It only took one person sitting himself on fire to create an entire arab spring where corrupt individuals were toppled from their thrones.

It only took one person sitting himself on fire to create an entire arab spring where corrupt individuals were toppled from their thrones.
Yup, but all were together. All were asking same thing. There was no bifurcation of people's support. Here some people believe in Qadri, some don't believe him or anyone, some believe, IK, some believe PML-N, some want Army takeover.

If one set himself on fire for Qadri, PML-N supporter will set himself on fire for his party. And soon, you will be seeing fire balls everywhere.

Yup, but all were together. All were asking same thing. There was no bifurcation of people's support. Here some people believe in Qadri, some don't believe him or anyone, some believe, IK, some believe PML-N, some want Army takeover.

If one set himself on fire for Qadri, PML-N supporter will set himself on fire for his party. And soon, you will be seeing fire balls everywhere.

there were also husne mubarak supporters

dr quadri's answer for guys like you

“I do not want to derail democracy,” said Qadri. “I just want to bring it on the right track.”

“Who says we want to delay elections? I want them to take place within 90 days, but with corrections according to the constitution,” he said.

Qadri outlines four demands to be met by nightfall – The Express Tribune

Actually that is the problem you came pretty late.. I stayed with this whole drama for 5 days...

No elections before reforms: Dr Qadri

Qadri ready to become caretaker premier

Searching for another link for you where he said I don't want to become "PM in Caretaker Government" But "Caretaker of people" in yesterday's speach

how is he a false revolutionist where all of his demands are credible, and supported by most people and even imran khan

His demands may be credible but aren't constitutional anyway! It's not possible for any government on the earth to address his demands within the constitution of the state.

BS.

He has completely rejected this. TuQ does NOT want to be caretaker PM.

His demands may be credible but aren't constitutional anyway! It's not possible for any government on the earth to address his demands within the constitution of the state.

Bhai sahab 18th amendment and following amendments are designed to aid fraudulent and corrupt practices. The 18th amendment is designed for full fledged rigging!

But a lesson has been given to all "Foreign" Revolutionist.. next time choose atleast a bit reliable person.. unlike Qadri

At least Qadri and his supporters are doing something productive in the cold, unlike sitting behind a laptop and whinging away in a cozy location and mocking those who want change. Pakistan has fallen from grace because this mentality is common.

As for him, advocating the stance of spear heading the caretaker government is BS, because he has responded in his twitter account. Imran Khan is even supporting him, but obviously both are separate in there implementation.

heated debate between kaira and abbasi

Geo News Live

kaira ke to phatt rahe he

most of his demands are

BS.
Bhai sahab 18th amendment and following amendments are designed to aid fraudulent and corrupt practices. The 18th amendment is designed for full fledged rigging!

Oh bhai, that's the crux, you know the wrong but you don't know how to get rid of the wrong... Why don't you take part and sweep next coming elections and undo the blunders with 2/3rd majority?

amazing takra by Kaira vs Ansar Abbasi, I really love this ansar abbasi, always been his fan, jo dil hai wo moun pe bol deta hai.

We have had enough of imported people

Yet with out the help of foreign Pakistani's who give remittance every month, Pakistan would collapse so show some common curtesy, to these imported people which you hate so much.

Back
Top Bottom