What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

All corrupt forces have united against free and fair elections. They want to continue to loot Pakistan. The jageerdars and wadeyras and Imran (taliban) Khan has sided with the corrupt status quo.

Pathetic.

Tahir (The Liar) is not qualified to bring change in Pakistan.. Yes I agree this is hard for Musharaf Followers, as one chance was open for Musharaf which is gone completely... But a lesson has been given to all "Foreign" Revolutionist.. next time choose atleast a bit reliable person.. unlike Qadri

Basically, as it stands today:

Tahir Ul Qadri vs All corrupt forces of Pakistan.

The sad reality.

We must support TuQ.. it is now or never!

its 10 people, are you satisfied now?

2 guys or 2 lakh it doesnt matter, the turn out is huge esp living on the street for 4+ days is not easy, shows their persistence

I have a genuine respect for the people who are part of the sit-in. I pray, may the spell they are in is broken and they recognize TuQ, a false revolutionist, sooner than later.

the government is still not giving the election date, shows this corrupt mafia is making most of its time

Thats a good and valid point Krait .
The real ambitions of Qadri are yet unknown .
Mubashir Luqman asked good questions yesterday and Qadri dodge few questions. He tried to get things out but Qadri didn't make any comment and gave casual replies.

ELECTIONS ON 6th MAY

BS, no election date announced

there is a reason not to give out election date, its because if they give the date the accountability will start immediately by NAB and supreme court

Basically, as it stands today:

Tahir Ul Qadri vs All corrupt forces of Pakistan.

The sad reality.

We must support TuQ.. it is now or never!

the only sensible guy here .

stop questioning tahir ul quadri he is the only one really fighting against #MUK MUKKA

Mubashir Luqman asked good questions yesterday and Qadri dodge few questions. He tried to get things out but Qadri didn't make any comment and gave casual replies.

mubashir lucman is a crap, he was caught making phone call with gilani's son, seems the guy was instructing him what to say on air

I have a genuine respect for the people who are part of the sit-in. I pray, may the spell they are in is broken and they recognize TuQ, a false revolutionist, sooner than later.

how is he a false revolutionist where all of his demands are credible, and supported by most people and even imran khan

His one ambition was pretty clear... to become PM in caretaker government and delay the elections..

You all want same thing but you all are divided. If you don't sit back and think for a moment with rationality, the votes will be divided with a govt. coming which will not have majority of people's support but since all will have little percentage, the highest one will get the crown.

Revolution doesn't come from Canada or from 2-3 days speech, revolution comes when people work months long to present their aims, their policies and give ample time to people to think over it and decide.

Unfortunately, in this sub-continent, we vote emotionally than rationally. If Qadri launches a party tomorrow and nominates his candidate and just act like a adviser, like our Sonia Gandhi, you will have a King Maker like Qadri who will have crucial votes and seats and will go to that party who offer him sufficient power. In a way, power will be divided in a democratic government and a dictator like Qadri.

His one ambition was pretty clear... to become PM in caretaker government and delay the elections..

dr quadri's answer for guys like you

“I do not want to derail democracy,” said Qadri. “I just want to bring it on the right track.”

“Who says we want to delay elections? I want them to take place within 90 days, but with corrections according to the constitution,” he said.

Qadri outlines four demands to be met by nightfall – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom