What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Nice entertainment Provided by Tahir Drama... just one "Opposition Stand" and everything was changed completely

I look at this as a good test for Democratic establishment of Pakistan. The real strength was finally revealed, i must tell you, They are strong!!!!!!

Nice entertainment Provided by Tahir Drama... just one "Opposition Stand" and everything was changed completely

I look at this as a good test for Democratic establishment of Pakistan. The real strength was finally revealed, i must tell you, They are strong!!!!!!

@KRAIT baby why are you against our march in the first place,

what i think is you being indian typical sentiment to resist any good thing about pakistan?

Last edited by a moderator:

All corrupt forces have united against free and fair elections. They want to continue to loot Pakistan. The jageerdars and wadeyras and Imran (taliban) Khan has sided with the corrupt status quo.

Pathetic.

Yeah, 80 Ks! I believe revolutionists suffer cataract too!

its 10 people, are you satisfied now?

2 guys or 2 lakh it doesnt matter, the turn out is huge esp living on the street for 4+ days is not easy, shows their persistence

you said they are leaving, where are they leaving, why are you making things out of your air bag??

I thought you were not talking to me anymore. Are you pulling a Qadri on me? Say one thing and do something else.

its 10 people, are you satisfied now?

2 guys or 2 lakh it doesnt matter, the turn out is huge esp living on the street for 4+ days is not easy, shows their persistence

But Qadri said 4 million sir

Qadri is exposing the weakness of Pakistan's politics. A man comes and challenge entire structure, every party runs like headless chicken, those who used to cut each other's head are now uniting for protecting democracy, same people who made mockery of democracy.

It doesn't get any better.

This is what called pathetic, 5 years these ludicrous people grabbed Pakistani people, grabbed peoples money through corruption bulldozing constitution and state law and now when a person came with real questions asking about the rights of simple Pakistani people these all ruling and opposition culprits united only to save their chance for grabbing further. This is what democracy they want to save.

Even in media they didn't answer a single question over state & people conditions but defending themselves by constitution they didn't follow.

@KRAIT baby why are you against our march in the first place,
what i think is you being indian typical sentiment to resist any good thing about pakistan?
I am not against this march. I believe in power of people. But one has to be rational. I say it again, you know about NS, IK, Zardari, but you don't know about Qadri and his real ambitions.

I mean everything was going on right track. People were getting ready for elections. Suddenly a man comes and disturbs whole process. Now the elections will be viewed with suspicion.

As for being typical Indian, I have given many points about what is not good for Pakistan and where it should work. Just like I say about India and to its people.

Can be any one you forgot Raw.
Oye I was trying to be neutral. :angel:
Warna you will blame me. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom