What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

the power of so many people cant be underestimated, you are still underestimating their power

they are still there

I am not underestimating anybody! Just stating a simple fact, gone are the days when people would make a fool out of common men. People do want change but not through streets!

yaar imran khan is a confused guy, a confused and a coward guy can never be real leader, imran just proved himself as being below the nawaz level, he cant challenge nawaz and muk mukka mafia :lol:

he is confused..!.. i can see this by PTI conducting such a big rallies and standing against Ganjas Sharif Mafia in lahore.
sounds to me a last voice of loser who start blaming others for his loss.

I am not underestimating anybody! Just stating a simple fact, gone are the days when people would make a fool out of common men. People do want change but not through streets!

and yet imran khan staged drone dharnas etc etc

What will you do when the same corrupt people return and claim majority.....?

People are not thinking of the seriousness of the situation in Pakistan. Look at the message NOT the man behind it.

And the results of foreign funded changes in some of the countries recently are all in front of us. They are either still killing each other or are still on the streets.

Tahir is done! he came here to Pakistan trying to make history, became history himself! hahahahaha :D

What will you do when the same corrupt people return and claim majority.....?

People are not thinking of the seriousness of the situation in Pakistan. Look at the message NOT the man behind it.

they will cry foul if the elections are rigged just like the by elections

will announce dharna, but they will know time will be gone then

get ready for +5 years of slavery

Back
Top Bottom