What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Imran khan presser: we are not joining TuQ's sit in. Tuq's sit in will benefit government.

hence PTI is not joining in any situation !!! haha

TuQ tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq :D :rofl:

Zeeshan shah ‏@ZeeshanShah6325
#Ji #Pmln کیا کسی قومی ایشو پر یہ ...کبھی سر جوڑ کر بیٹھے؟ کراچی میں قتل عام پر؟ دھشت گردی پر؟ #TuQ #MQM #Karachi #Pakistan #LongMarch

Yet with out the help of foreign Pakistani's who give remittance every month, Pakistan would collapse so show some common curtesy, to these imported people which you hate so much.

Bhai! Ever heard of Moeen Qureshi and Shoukat Aziz? Don't jump in if you can't apprehend things properly!

Shame on PTI.. Tsunami kay dramay baaz jabh waqt aya toh status quo kay saath bait gaye.

Sharam say doob maro Taliban Khan aur ouskay supporters. Sharam say doob maro.

Shame on PTI.. Tsunami kay dramay baaz jabh waqt aya toh status quo kay saath bait gaye.

Sharam say doob maro Taliban Khan aur ouskay supporters. Sharam say doob maro.

:chilli:

"Some People Asking that Why is taking so long to take Decesion.
BECAUSE
Aik Dafa Imran Khan ne Musharaf ke 7 Point Agenda ki Support ka ilaan kiya thaa,, naa ke Musharaf kaa,, to Aaj tak Imran Khan per Aitraaz kiya jata hai.
isi liye Khan Saab chahte hain ke jo bhi Faisla Karein ge Soch samajh ker karein ge, Kyoun ke Kal ko agar koi UnConstitutional Situation bann gai to Khan Saab ko bhi uss ka Zimedaar kaha jayy gaa. So All PTI Suppoters be Patient & Trust the Chairman.
Thank you Very Much

hum tsunami march kare gay kisi ki request pe nai jaey gay adalat ki na farmani pe tsunami march ka hoga or elaan khan sahab kare gay
we r with u imaran khan jo apka faisala wo hamara faisal"

A very interesting thought I have heard on TV.

What if TTP or somebody like that gathers people in front of the Parliament or some other place, will their opinion also be heeded to? I am sure they can gather more than 40k people!!!

:chilli:

"Some People Asking that Why is taking so long to take Decesion.
BECAUSE
Aik Dafa Imran Khan ne Musharaf ke 7 Point Agenda ki Support ka ilaan kiya thaa,, naa ke Musharaf kaa,, to Aaj tak Imran Khan per Aitraaz kiya jata hai.
isi liye Khan Saab chahte hain ke jo bhi Faisla Karein ge Soch samajh ker karein ge, Kyoun ke Kal ko agar koi UnConstitutional Situation bann gai to Khan Saab ko bhi uss ka Zimedaar kaha jayy gaa. So All PTI Suppoters be Patient & Trust the Chairman.
Thank you Very Much

hum tsunami march kare gay kisi ki request pe nai jaey gay adalat ki na farmani pe tsunami march ka hoga or elaan khan sahab kare gay
we r with u imaran khan jo apka faisala wo hamara faisal"

Yar, Imran Khan's ego stopped him from joining. Woh isliye nahi aya kyun kay is march ka naam 'Tsunami march' nahi thaa..

You will see abhi yeh election harayga aur peh tum logon ko keh ga nikloo bahar.. Eik number ka dramay baz. He sided with the status quo. I think Pakistan will never forgive him for this.

What if TTP or somebody like that gathers people in front of the Parliament or some other place, will their opinion also be heeded to? I am sure they can gather more than 40k people!!!

Yeah right..

Whats stopping them? jama kerkay toh daikhein.

Raja Rental, Qadri Mental, Country Sentimental, Deterioration Incremental, Situation Detrimental, Poverty Monumental, Revolution Rudimental, Awaam Temperamental; Such is the story of my beloved country!

Even Qadri failed to explain, he doesn't know jack about the mechanism that would serve the cause. Please elaborate if you know?

well said said something about punishing those tax evaders, pakistan law states that any guy who evades tax, doesnt pay it, he is illegal by law to contest in elections and to stay in parliament

he said some thing about those MNAs who came to the parliament on fake degrees, were disqualified and then re elected

he said that ECP is ineligible to stop rigging, well thats a fact seeing the rigging in by elections

he also said that the reforms can be made in 90 days not more than that

he also emphycised on the matter of holding elections on time

i dont know why useless people are for his head on his canadian nationality which he obtained seeing the taliban threat and who wanted to kill him

Hamid Mir just destroyed the spokesperson for TUQ! Well done HAMID MIR!!!!!!!!!!

it depends on the demands, asking to punish those tax evaders and reform ECP and stop poll rigging is not an insane demand

Imran khan presser: we are not joining TuQ's sit in. it will benefit government.

hence PTI is not joining in any situation !!! haha

TuQ tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq tuq :D :rofl:

Had they jumped on the bandwagon they would have lost all the popularity that they had gained!

Good decision :tup:

Bhai! Ever heard of Moeen Qureshi and Shoukat Aziz? Don't jump in if you can't apprehend things properly!

No doubt, Shoukat Aziz had many flaws and his policy decisions were atrocious. However if you do a case study, it will demonstrate quite clearly that domestic Pakistan's are the real reason why Pakistan is in this situation. In comparison I can give you many examples, Zardari, Sharifs, Bhutto's, Raja Rental and of course lets not forget Ch. Nisar who has recently done a big land grabbing deal near Pindi where no media has highlighted it.

Hey Tahir #TUQ #LongMarch
kicked+out.jpg

Back
Top Bottom