What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

I heard here people calling the name of PTI as Poti. I.e Poti will succeed, Poti will bring revolution etc.
This is disgusting.

Shouldn't call anyone with names , we shoild growup & learn, let them call what they want , let the peoples decide what they think about the non delivernce of their leadership , feeling of real loss will eat them alive in the endvlol

I heard here people calling the name of PTI as Poti. I.e Poti will succeed, Poti will bring revolution etc.
This is disgusting.

:rofl::rofl:

exactly

even if i hate anybody so much even i dont resort to name calling to nawaz bradrans supporters

BAkQFiOCUAEDwpt.jpg

Latest picture from the Long march :lol:

Guss what , QADRI show getting vry vry vry popular & his demands may delay elections,which can result no political advertisments from the secret & croupted accounts our muk-muka media,hving sleepless nights ,trying their bests to defame the qadri shb personaly?lol
Its also the end of muk-muka media , & they can digest that?
But there are few PDf, members also getting desperate & jealous from QADRI shbs sudden popularity, which is built on his right full actions in just few weeks?lol
Try to understand & keep looking to the tV, his march will keep growing & growing,even if you keep trying to target his personality & his religious belives cause for common poor peoples its not the problem,they want a leader who can voice their problems & that's it?lol lol lol
Now keep up, ur personal battle against him, it doesn't matter, what matter most is the succsess his march couldbe?
He wouldbe the winner with his actions, you wouldbe ........? Its up to ur thinking!

democratic forces will not let that happen... inshAllah.

DAMN IT, That's it?
If so, I must say, people have matured.

I hope so, apparently the people in the march are from small towns who have religious affiliations with him... I couldnt see a voice in them... they were just zombies... nonetheless some tv channels and anchors are promoting it as if "this is it".

you know Husnain who holds their string !!

I hope so, apparently the people in the march are from small towns who have religious affiliations with him... I couldnt see a voice in them... they were just zombies... nonetheless some tv channels and anchors are promoting it as if "this is it".

you know Husnain who holds their string !!

I hear ya, man. Jasmeen Manzoor a few hours ago asked a TMQ's volunteer about the figure of people present, the guy said '2 se 2.5 lacs hain'. To which Jasmine said '4-5 hazar kaho to baat samaj main bhi aae'. I pretty much got the idea then. Where are ya, by the way?

I hear ya, man. Jasmeen Manzoor a few hours ago asked a TMQ's volunteer about the figure of people present, the guy said '2 se 2.5 lacs hain'. To which Jasmine said '4-5 hazar kaho to baat samaj main bhi aae'. I pretty much got the idea then. Where are ya, by the way?

haha... Im afraid religious sentiments would gather a handful 30-40 thousand eventually, maybe a little push by establishment will help cross 50k, the point is that managing this much crowd for days is not controllable, would eventually turn into looting once clashed with the law enforcement... they are all from lower class and rural class, driven by their religious sentiments and general frustration to some extend...

Im in Lahore.

Back
Top Bottom