What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Well looking at the pics and videos on TV, the people in Blue Area don't seem that much. Maybe the real numbers are with the march.

Exactly how many people in numbers so far ?
March is on the way. Lines are very long, When front vehicle was on Rawat and it continues till Jehlam. So, we can imagine this big Mass. Road Distance or driving distance from Jhelum to Rawat is 91 kms (57.00 miles).
Nobody can say or predict about exact numbers, everything will clear at tomorrow in Islamabad.
Ocean is coming

British national MQM Chief Altaf Hussain once again demanded of the government to immediately accept demands of Canadian National Dr. TuK

71560_10151376785994090_1029341312_n.jpg

This idiot spends Billions for this march and still his agenda is not clear after his last 2,3 statements i guess its an attempt to delay the elections by creating anarchy. People who launched this mullah will have to pay sooner or later. Imran Khan better wake up to the reality and join hands with political forces no matter how bad you hate each other because, if elections got delayed and long term caretaker or technocrat setup becomes operational you will be the biggest looser among all.

Numbers are less because PMLN's totalitarian crackdown on logistics, thousands have been left stranded without transport. Its the purpose that matters in the end. Arab spring started with a street vendor.

No mobile Signals in Rawalpindi. Government is making every effort to minimize this march.

Only Govt.? every political party, terrorists, media, and God knows what else... all are trying to stop this march against the status quo.

Not even idiots would trust Zardari, therefore the smart ***** barking against the march are all thieves and anti state elements.

We clearly know that all establishment is unfairly appointed, incl. the judges and police and intelligence.

I see no single reason to trust Zardari's hand picked establishment.

Best part of this long march is that it has unearthed Imran Khna's hypocracy.

Holy Shi t. I highly doubt if the people are even in 5 digits. Can't say about the March participants but the people at the protest site seem as low as 10,000. So I guess @Leader was right when he said Qadri, in total, wouldn't be able to gather over 30-40 thousand participants. Too much for Million March. lol

P.S. Well done, Punjab Govenment.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO the only person who has capability and capacity to destroy any Govt is Imran Khan in current situation.... Qadri has already taken over IK Agenda but actually doesnt have such power like IK in public especially 15-30 age gen! Qadri Drama will be taken over by someone whom we call "III-Brigade". This time no Indirect intervention... the time for DIRECT Intervention by Military Command.

i am certainly not against his plan of change

he surely is alot better than ganja and khappay

what i don't undetstand is why he came so late

why 2-3 years before?when the govt themselves will leave within 2 months.why he came now

Numbers are less because PMLN's totalitarian crackdown on logistics, thousands have been left stranded without transport. Its the purpose that matters in the end. Arab spring started with a street vendor.

You are too young to make such sweeping statement.

Both, Tunisian and Egypts... springs are decade old resentment, and without foreign help no revolution can stand the might of state, as you can see in case of Pakistan.
Actually, those succeed, who do have foreign support.
Iranian and Syrian, examples is for every one to see!

Lets keep it to Pakistani revolution, which is being fabricated, even leaders are being fabricated.

dr. Qadri has clearly showed this nation, how every one is corrupt in this pool of corruption.

Al what dr. Qadri is asking is to respect the constitution, according to which all parliamnet stand invalid.

On the one hand PTI says, by elections are rigged than on the other hand the accept the assembly which is a total product of by elections.

British national MQM Chief Altaf Hussain once again demanded of the government to immediately accept demands of Canadian National Dr. TuK

Why shall a President who's all wealth and children are abroad... shall not accept his demand?

BTW... we are more effected by TTP, and this man was the first one to declare them enemies of Islam, otherwise Illuminati Khan was protecting TTP and blaming the good ones.

i am certainly not against his plan of change

he surely is alot better than ganja and khappay

what i don't undetstand is why he came so late

why 2-3 years before?when the govt themselves will leave within 2 months.why he came now

yaar he wants election reforms anyway, also if he had come earlier than PPP would have shrilled how the guy wants to derail the democrazy, now they cant complain as time is in matter of months

Back
Top Bottom