What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Please, maintain civility.

Excuse me?

:rofl: yeh kaun fariq loog hain!!! ALL pakistanis are concerned about quetta issue these 10,000 people are walking to islamabad with the POPE qadri

please maintain civility, someone's religious sentiments are hurt :lol:

P.S.

Watch Shahbaz Khanzada program on Express TV.

Alla !!!! :yahoo:

409578_10151376509224090_8989946_n.jpg

@Leader I am sure, you can convey exactly the same point by not calling him a derogatory term.

he is public figure, and I have my democratic right to describe him in his true colours...

if your religious sentiments are hurt, and as this topic is banned on this site, please close the threads related to Qadri.

Last edited by a moderator:
ARYNews: MQI security personnel more organised than Punjab GOVT, Long March is very disciplined and peaceful.

Madari Qadri is distributing lotay to long march participants !! #Dunya News :lol:

Madari Qadri is distributing lotay to long march participants !! #Dunya News :lol:

what you like it imran khan is caled playboy khan?

any respectable gentleman doesnt resort to name calling even how much he hates him or despise him

he is public figure, and I have my democratic right to describe him in his true colours...

if your religious sentiments are hurt, and as this topic is banned on this site, please close the threads related to Qadri.

Guss what , QADRI show getting vry vry vry popular & his demands may delay elections,which can result no political advertisments from the secret & croupted accounts our muk-muka media,hving sleepless nights ,trying their bests to defame the qadri shb personaly?lol
Its also the end of muk-muka media , & they can digest that?
But there are few PDf, members also getting desperate & jealous from QADRI shbs sudden popularity, which is built on his right full actions in just few weeks?lol
Try to understand & keep looking to the tV, his march will keep growing & growing,even if you keep trying to target his personality & his religious belives cause for common poor peoples its not the problem,they want a leader who can voice their problems & that's it?lol lol lol
Now keep up, ur personal battle against him, it doesn't matter, what matter most is the succsess his march couldbe?
He wouldbe the winner with his actions, you wouldbe ........? Its up to ur thinking!

what you like it imran khan is caled playboy khan?

any respectable gentleman doesnt resort to name calling even how much he hates him or despise him

I heard here people calling the name of PTI as Poti. I.e Poti will succeed, Poti will bring revolution etc.
This is disgusting.

Calling him with names , isn't going to work further more , cause he is about to knockout all the so called damocrazy leaders who were kept quite when pakistan was looted & getting burnned?
He has beatn ur leaders on the grounds plz accept it & stop of being desperte , cause a healthy mind is far better thn a sick mind any way?lol lol lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom