What's new

Pashtun Students, Shopkeepers etc Attack & Thrash Baloch Students in Quaid e Azam University

@Bleek you wanted to educate them, and I wanted to forcefully put them in re-educational camps, these are students, assuming they have basic level of education... You see how your theory collapse that education and financial prosperity might fix their issue ? They are violent, their Jahil is violent and their pardha likha is violent and this comes from the culture and upbringing, to defeat that you need to remove their culture/Rasam/Riwayaat like surgeons remove cancer from the body.
I don't understand why mods are not taking action against closet racists like him, look at his post history, he is obsessed.

@waz

I don't understand why mods are not taking action against closet racists like him, look at his post history, he is obsessed.

@waz
He's spitting the politically incorrect facts after living with those people his entire life.

Stop being a pseudo-activist. Some of it sounds extreme but it's only as extreme as the people we are dealing with.

He's spitting the politically incorrect facts after living with those people his entire life.

Stop being a pseudo-activist. Some of it sounds extreme but it's only as extreme as the people we are dealing with.
I have grown up with Pashtuns and Baloch and have never met more trustworthy and hard-working people.

It seems that you guys probably get bullied by racists in the West and want to say the same things that are said to you; to other ethnic groups.

I have grown up with Pashtuns and Baloch and have never met more trustworthy and hard-working people.

It seems that you guys probably get bullied by racists in the West and want to say the same things that are said to you; to other ethnic groups.
It's SM- TikTok, Twitter

If God forbid Azad Balochistan indeed becomes a reality then you would see the kind of massacre happening between pashtuns and Balochs to take control of Quetta that happened between sikhs and muslims in Punjab back in 1947

Forget about Quetta. The final battle will be fought over Karachi, and it won’t be pretty.

I don’t even have to be in Pakistan to see the country’s ethnic divisions. They’re on display right here in this forum.

When civil war arrives in Karachi you can imagine street by street fighting to control the city. Muhajirs, Pathans, Sindhis, Baluch, army, police, Zardari gang, MQM, TTP, ISIS, Shia, Sunni. Every division that exists in Pakistan exists in Karachi and each group will want a piece of the pie.

Forget about Quetta. The final battle will be fought over Karachi, and it won’t be pretty.

I don’t even have to be in Pakistan to see the country’s ethnic divisions. They’re on display right here in this forum.

When civil war arrives in Karachi you can imagine street by street fighting to control the city. Muhajirs, Pathans, Sindhis, Baluch, army, police, Zardari gang, MQM, TTP, ISIS, Shia, Sunni. Every division that exists in Pakistan exists in Karachi and each group will want a piece of the pie.

Uh no. Karachi has seen much worse. Doubt it will ever see something like that again esp with PTI/JI taking more votes vs ethnic parties as in the past

@waz
Do you live in Pakistan ? I did, for 29 good years of my life I spend in Pakistan, I saw my city went to sh!t because of the same hard working trust worthy people you are defending, I saw young boys were beaten up and their nose and eyes were filled with Elfi thanks to the same trust worthy/honest people, we lost 90k Pakistani's thanks to the same two ethnic group which leads in terror attacks, calling me out won't fix things in Pakistan, Prove me wrong with FACT/Figures name calling won't help you or me or Pakistan.

@Mirzali Khan @fisher1 as for your comments, in the other thread I am banned but if I wasn't I would have responded. That's typical Pakistani chawal behavior and Mods are no exception, apne sir ko miti pe dal ker rahko aur reality ko accept na karo, no wonder Pakistan is so F'd up, But none of you can change my mind over what I believe that can fix Pakistan's problem i.e putting every race in re-educational camps, if you want to change my mind than show me the change on ground, not on Jazbati emotional baten on PDF.

Hard-working? Definitely, but you have to be strict with them. Good manual labour.

Trustworthy? No

Also I'm in the UK and we are probably one of the few places where both get along for the most part, just because I'm stating an observation based on experience that many agree with - doesn't make it racist nor mean I was bullied, those are just ad hominems.

arent one of them the same people who constructed hotels in the middle of the river in swat (illegally in violation of the law), and then the floods washed them away, just last year? and then started the same BS again when the water level subsided?

and the others, arent they the same who kill outsiders just because they are doctors and teachers posted in balochistan? and if someone goes there to invest, a sardar suddenly appears and demands that 200 of his guys be paid a monthly salary by the invester/developer/industrialist for free?

arent one of them the same people who constructed hotels in the middle of the river in swat (illegally in violation of the law), and then the floods washed them away, just last year? and then started the same BS again when the water level subsided?

and the others, arent they the same who kill outsiders just because they are doctors and teachers posted in balochistan? and if someone goes there to invest, a sardar suddenly appears and demands that 200 of his guys be paid a monthly salary by the invester/developer/industrialist for free?

Agreed most pashtuns are great people. Have a few in my family and my closest friends are pashtuns. Its not the people we are against.

The baloch (specifically from balochistan) are a whole different ballgame

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom