What's new

Pashtun Students, Shopkeepers etc Attack & Thrash Baloch Students in Quaid e Azam University

You are bankrupt.... We want it all back.

Put a price on it with interest garnered. The utter arrogance and pride over a handful of Canadian dollars is shameful.

Like you have been dealing with it since your existence?

Yes and it clearly irks you that Pakistan stands despite all your efforts.

Put a price on it with interest garnered. The utter arrogance and pride over a handful of Canadian dollars is shameful.

I would want UD$ as my second citizenship.

The bow of a sinking ship that is still at surface is technically "standing" as it has still to submerge and follow the rest.

Pakistan stands? Pakistan is walking on crutches. That is why it stands LOL

The bow of a sinking ship that is still at surface is technically "standing" as it has still to submerge and follow the rest.

You don't have material nor immaterial stakes in the country. The offer stands, take your damn dollars with interest and leave us in peace.

2 mehkoom aur mazloom qomon - dude sounds like he is living as Uyghurs in China or something

With the terrorist and torture Pakistani establishment Faujistan is doing against its own people these days.... He is not too far off from the truth. We are all all Uyghurs, Palestinians, slaves... Of Faujistan. Pakistani establishment should be declared a terrorist organization.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic

You don't have material nor immaterial stakes in the country. The offer stands, take your damn dollars with interest and leave us in peace.

You are bankrupt. Like I said you live off of our remittances. Don't you get that?... Give it all back or stop begging for more.

That is your personal problem not the country's.

The soil is full of nay sayers and deniers who longed for Pakistan's destruction.

Of course. Act like an ostrich and put your head deep in the sand. Everything will be okay.

You are bankrupt. Like I said you live off our remittances. Don't you get that?... Give it all back or stop begging for more.

The returns on your damned investment are nowhere reciprocated in the world. But still if you insist, Pakistan would happily return your alleged Ihsaan.

You claim your remittances are for your family members struggling with economic problems. If they cannot return them, Pakistani government should be approached by them so they can free themselves from your bondage.

Now go find another thread and continue your daily maatam.

Of course. Act like an ostrich and put your head deep in the sand. Everything will be okay.

Everything will be ok for Pakistan and Pakistanis. You don't count yourself as one and hence the request to detach and decouple yourself from all things Pakistan related.

images.png

The returns on your damned investment are nowhere reciprocated in the world. But still if you insist, Pakistan would happily return your alleged Ihsaan.

You claim your remittances are for your family members struggling with economic problems. If they cannot return them, Pakistani government should be approached by them so they can free themselves from your bondage.

Now go find another thread and continue your daily maatam.

Everything will be ok for Pakistan and Pakistanis. You don't count yourself as one and hence the request to detach and decouple yourself from all things Pakistan related.

No. Nothing will be okay for Pakistan. You have reached a point where your leaders are literally selling the nation behind closed doors. In the open, IMF is putting Pakistan in a straitjacket where it belongs anyway.

Let's face it. We are barely a nation. Ethnic and religious tensions have always existed in Pakistan. The various ethnic groups barely tolerate each other.

Good proud of these students. BLA elements need to be thrashed.

Back
Top Bottom