What's new

Pashtun Students, Shopkeepers etc Attack & Thrash Baloch Students in Quaid e Azam University

What was the clash about? It could be ethnic and should be stamped out and people protected.
But it could also be related to BLA, BLF etc terror outfits who recruit regularly from universities, then agencies should get involved and stop mob attacks on people not involved.

I wonder who who would do such a job? PDM or Pakistani police? They are too busy with jail bharo tehreek...

Dude when will we grow up?, When will this stop?, When are we going to stop acting like children? When are we going to realize no one's better than the other? When will we realize that we with togetherness, peace, love we can conquer any challenge, achieve anything in the world?
You know what we look like when we do this - low IQ baboons - we are better than this

We are a great nation with potential beyond belief of any of these losers who fight amongst themselves and hate each other along ethnic, sociol, sectarian lines, loser elites and establishment

2 mehkoom aur mazloom qomon - dude sounds like he is living as Uyghurs in China or something

Pakistan is a failed state.

Pakistan is a failed state.

It absolutely is. It is from top to bottom. Neither are the people successful. Nor is the leadership of this country capable to lead. The Americans chose the perfect description. Pakistan is incompetent.

What would it take to stop you from this Maatam? This unhealthy behaviour threatens Canada

Put a price on yourself so Pakistan can buy herself out of your daily maatam

Your Pakistan is finished bud. Perhaps you need to put yourself up for sale. That might rescue dear Pakistan.

Total destruction.... Then perhaps a re-birth.

Keep your Canadian genocidal urges to yourself

Your Pakistan is finished bud. Perhaps you need to put yourself up for sale. That might rescue dear Pakistan.

Over the course of the country's existence, many such propagandists have met their match in humility.

Keep your Canadian genocidal urges to yourself

Don't get angry Pakistani. Emotions won't save the day. It is all happening before your eyes. As your beloved leaders are quarreling and economically butchering this country your people are fighting among themselves. Tell me, what hope have you left for Pakistan?

I rather direct them towards Pakistan. A failed pathetic state that lives off my remittances.

We are wanted, again. After hating us they now want us to buy properties in Islamabad...

Don't get angry Pakistani. Emotions won't save the day. It is all happening before your eyes. As your beloved leaders are quarreling and economically butchering this country your people are fighting among themselves.

My anger over your propaganda is justified.

I rather direct them towards Pakistan. A failed pathetic state that lives off my remittances.

Whatever direct remittance you have contributed to the country, take it back with interest.

My anger over your propaganda is justified.

Propaganda? I am just stating the facts. Your country is a total mess. Not only are the leaders of Pakistan destroying it. It's people are also destroying the country.

Manzoor Gashteen is whining that two ""mehkoom" nations are fighting with each other and this shouldn't happen

Let the civil war begin... Nice.

Whatever direct remittance you have contributed to the country, take it back with interest.

You are bankrupt.... We want it all back.

You are bankrupt.... We want it all back.

Since we overseas Pakistani feed you... You should oblige.

Beggars can't be Choosers.

We are capable of dealing with this nuisance. Don't need your expert opinion on it.

Like you have been dealing with it since your entire existence? You are a laughable joke. You know that, right? Even your friends have ditched you. No more dollars from your closest aides.

Why is it that no one trusts you?

Back
Top Bottom