What's new

Pashtun Students, Shopkeepers etc Attack & Thrash Baloch Students in Quaid e Azam University

Dude when will we grow up?, When will this stop?, When are we going to stop acting like children? When are we going to realize no one's better than the other? When will we realize that we with togetherness, peace, love we can conquer any challenge, achieve anything in the world?
You know what we look like when we do this - low IQ baboons - we are better than this

We are a great nation with potential beyond belief of any of these losers who fight amongst themselves and hate each other along ethnic, sociol, sectarian lines, loser elites and establishment

Manzoor Gashteen is whining that two ""mehkoom" nations are fighting with each other and this shouldn't happen

2 mehkoom aur mazloom qomon - dude sounds like he is living as Uyghurs in China or something

Last edited:
Q.u once the finest education institute of Pakistan fell victim to the quota manace . You can encounter student leaders as old as 35 yo who never gets graduated.

@Bleek you wanted to educate them, and I wanted to forcefully put them in re-educational camps, these are students, assuming they have basic level of education... You see how your theory collapse that education and financial prosperity might fix their issue ? They are violent, their Jahil is violent and their pardha likha is violent and this comes from the culture and upbringing, to defeat that you need to remove their culture/Rasam/Riwayaat like surgeons remove cancer from the body.

Yae students hy, rest you can guess Pakistan ka future kiya hy.

Both Baloch separatists and gashteenis present themselves as the biggest lover of books and education

But in reality this is what they do when get a chance to get education

Also almost all of them never end up in STEM courses

And those who do, don't belong to above two groups

Manzoor Gashteen is whining that two ""mehkoom" nations are fighting with each other and this shouldn't happen

An indian pretending as muhajir joined the chat

Screenshot_20230228-021900_Chrome.jpg

Donkey behaviour from donkey peoples

There is no saving them because they just won't act civilised

Imagine if police or security heard of this and tried to stop it before it happens?
Imagine they arrested some of the ring leaders to prevent this fight?

Can you imagine the shit coming out of the usual pashtun Manzoor, Dawars, backed by lanat liberals claiming stet arrest innocent human rights defenders

What was the clash about? It could be ethnic and should be stamped out and people protected.
But it could also be related to BLA, BLF etc terror outfits who recruit regularly from universities, then agencies should get involved and stop mob attacks on people not involved.

The only Pakistani institute I have ever heard the name of and met professionals from in my field.

That too because they happened to be western funded and part of a larger mainly gora team.

That said, to be fair, Pakistanis in my field are a lot more cultured and without as big a chip on their shoulders as some from the land of checkered lungis to our east.

Edit: Sorry I was talking about Aga Khan University. My bad. Please continue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom