What's new

Pashto to be official language: Sikandar Sherpao

No I got that thing which I myself oppose.English is the language of science and hence physics, chemistry biology etc must be taught in English..

I just wanted to know how the hell it is possible for 99% of the people to not be able to write in their mother tongue..

We would invade Dilli and plant our flag on red fort if Hindi is shoved down our throats. :-)

Wahahahaha ..Bring some Chettinad chicken along !!!!!

So when are you going to allow pundits to read mantras in Tamil :D

They already do . There are many scriptures in Tamil :)

what an epic am just listening to a report on a radio from a reporter from Banu that a small kid if 6 years can read books of PHD level in english but his father dont have resources hence he requested govt to help him ehance educational abilities of his 6 years old son.

Bhai log let majority languages in a province be taught along with english or urdu ( i prefer mother tongue and english) . quite a few of our Tamil , telegu , Kannada and malyali guys are trilinguals . They can speak their mother tongue , Hindi and English( and they love old monk but thats for naswar concer not here) . Never gag a language which is older than the country itself . India implemented it and things worked like a miracle . If we would have shoved Hindi down everyones throat INDIA WOULD HAVE FRAGMENTED LONG BACK . Mother tongue us important .

Of course it is but don't make it compulsory for everyone in every Province to be taught the majority's language therein make it mandatory for everyone to be taught at least one regional language of their choice within reasonable bounds ! So that if someone in the Northern Punjab wants to learn Gojri or Potowari or even Hindko & they can come up with a minimum student strength to conduct a class financially & operationally viable then go for it instead of forcing Punjabi down their throat just because we, Punjabis, are the overwhelming majority through sheers numbers within Punjab ! Similarly let the Saraikis & the Baluch of Southern Punjab, the Pukthoons of Mianwali, Attock (both in Punjab) be taught the language of their choice if a minimum student strength is achieved.

Such should be the case of Baluchistan where you've got Pashto speakers, Punjabi speakers, Farsi speakers, Baluchi speakers & Barahui Speakers - all significant linguistic minorities. Such should also be the case for the rest of Pakistan.

Make choosing a regional language mandatory but make the choice of what is going to be, within reasonable bounds, as optional !

Unfortunately our Ethno-Nationalists are ever so willing to bulldoze everyone in their politicking !

They already do it in many temples :what:

There are so many hindu devotional works, scriptures, mantras in Tamil and Telegu..

:D the low cast ones were complaining that Brahmin pundits oppose it against Sunskrit

:D the low cast ones were complaining that Brahmin pundits oppose it against Sunskrit

Now you are trolling.

My house warming ceremony was conducted by Tamil pandits in Saiva siddhantha style..

Make choosing a regional language mandatory but make the choice of what is going to be, within reasonable bounds, as optional !

Unfortunately our Ethno-Nationalists are ever so willing to bulldoze everyone in their politicking !

This is my whole point too . There has to be a viable option , but no compulsion .

It is already in schools over here in KP however we feel it is difficult and a hurdle in getting good marks simple as that we prefer professional degrees which can earn us good jobs.

There is nothing called hurdle, it depends upon how exam board award marks. I studied Hindi till class 12 and I used to study Hindi only one day before the exam in my intermediate.

stupid idea these ppl can do it in godforsaken afganistan no place in pakistan for this crap that divide ppl more!

Ever heard of Bhakti movement.

Yup and it was largley focused on stopping the Islamic influence against Hinduism by uniting all casts and rejecting Brahmanism so that Hinduism should not get weakened as North was ruled by Muslims.

But despite its good ideas the movement is NOT a success as even today low casts are outcast for priesthood though some progress is made but for political reasons

Yup and it was largley focused on stopping the Islamic influence against Hinduism by uniting all casts and rejecting Brahmanism so that Hinduism should not get weakened as North was ruled by Muslims.

But despite its good ideas the movement is NOT a success as even today low casts are outcast for priesthood though some progress is made but for political reasons

Bhakthi movement started in the 7-8 th century when Islam had not spread out of Khaleej..forget of them ruling North India then..

You studied the hate infested version. :girl_wacko:

Back
Top Bottom