What's new

Pashto Corner

22800_468694849966719_725385880364939096_n.jpg

that thread was closed down so i could not reply you. You were saying i was supporting zarvan well that is not the case i was merely mentioning where the mod was wrong and making personal attacks against Zarvan. You can not declare member a terrorist or takfiri thats it.

that thread was closed down so i could not reply you. You were saying i was supporting zarvan well that is not the case i was merely mentioning where the mod was wrong and making personal attacks against Zarvan. You can not declare member a terrorist or takfiri thats it.
Even though the said member (Zarvan) can declare anybody a liar, takfiri, and terrorist. I am surprised how this terrorist apologist Chillah Mullah is still surviving PDF. He must have known some big shot here or perhaps kept for amusement purposes.

Even though the said member (Zarvan) can declare anybody a liar, takfiri, and terrorist. I am surprised how this terrorist apologist Chillah Mullah is still surviving PDF. He must have known some big shot here or perhaps kept for amusement purposes.

a nut can declare anyone anything same goes for terror organizations we all know they can declare anyone anything but sane people specially mods/admins can NOT declare any member as terrorist of takfiri.

Even i call names to Zarvan like molvi/mullah lia etc etc but I can not call him a takfiri as takfiris are as terrorist as any other terrorist

Pa moonga tokmaar(funny) khalaq kho lagee

OR
Zamunga tokmaar khalaq khwakh vee
Ooooooooo
Deraa merabaniiiiiii

Staa nice de, hahah lolz.

Acha pa, moonga, khalaq, kho ,lagee

Nahi pata kya hota hai :/

Ooooooooo
Deraa merabaniiiiiii

Staa nice de, hahah lolz.

Acha pa, moonga, khalaq, kho ,lagee

Nahi pata kya hota hai :/

Pa Moonga = Hum par
tokmaar = funny
khalaq = log
kho = acchay
lagee = lagatin hain

Pa Moonga = Hum par
tokmaar = funny
khalaq = log
kho = acchay
lagee = lagatin hain

Ooooo chauvi vror mananaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Thanku

Sta me ko (dont know how usay mujhay in pushto) deer kho lagee for helping za out in pushto

Back
Top Bottom