What's new

Panetta says Zawahiri living in Pakistan

Abbotabad's climate made many changes in Osama, his ears were changed, his beard was changed....

Probably his voice also got changed, so US doesnt want conspiracy theorists to make MORE conspiracy theories.

Btw. Zawahiri made a phone call to Panetta or it is revealed from WikiLeaks aka Cialeaks?

Recently there was a story How CIA wanted to make a FAKE GAY Movie of SADDAM to malign him.........

Recently there was a story How CIA wanted to make a FAKE GAY Movie of SADDAM to malign him.........

Yes, you are right, and all characters of that movie were in Islamabad few days back. ;)

In Near Future, American Forces will raid Kahuta Town and will claim to kill Zhawari who was living quite comfortably in a Mansion with his 3 wifes and 9 children and American will refuse to show His pictures on the ground that it will flare up the Pakistani public emotions as they will come on streets and will do violent protests which will only harm Pakistani property.

But what will beat all logic is that they will leave Zawahiri's wives in Pakistan, in Pakistan Army and ISI custody, so Pakistan will immediately come to know the drama behind this (like that Kasab drama) but then Pakistani Army and ISI will keep quiet and say the American version is correct (like they accepted Kasab is Pakistani)

Conclusion - Pakistani Army, ISI, Pakistani govt - all are totally sold to America and India and of course the Zionists and its absolutely impossible that Laden was or Zawahiri could be hiding in Pakistan where Pakistani security establishment has 100% control over whats happening in that country. I agree.

But what will beat all logic is that they will leave Zawahiri's wives in Pakistan, in Pakistan Army and ISI custody, so Pakistan will immediately come to know the drama behind this (like that Kasab drama) but then Pakistani Army and ISI will keep quiet and say the American version is correct (like they accepted Kasab is Pakistani)

Conclusion - Pakistani Army, ISI, Pakistani govt - all are totally sold to America and India and of course the Zionists and its absolutely impossible that Laden was or Zawahiri could be hiding in Pakistan where Pakistani security establishment has 100% control over whats happening in that country. I agree.

We are discussing a Pakistani Issue Here Mate, Don't bring your AAG and MATTERS in to it, Nor do we want your Atal Bihari Vajpaai, If Indians Don't have better Comment, than AAG comments, you should better not comment here, Open a Thread name GHAR may AAG and post this kind of comments there!

living in denial.

No, he is not! If this clown organization and gang of thugs for overthrowing democracies asked their top agent James Bond, I mean Sarah Palin, she would tell you, he is in JewYork, otherwise try 7/11!

Dont get your wet dhoti in a bunch. That zawahiri ahole or any other alqeada scum is no friend of pakistan either and i hope our army take him out before anything else.

ummm you want us to believe that crap, when osama was found in the safe heavens of pakistani military, and pakistani public carrying out streets protest for killing there hero ?

Could be pressure tactics against Pakistan by Panetta, to coerce them into doing what the US wants. But it could also be true. Anyways...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom