What's new

Panetta says Zawahiri living in Pakistan

yes he was killed in china:lol:

another indian with false flag

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

BTW... I hate Osama & AL-CIAda more than Americans. That's why i wanted to see his dead body to make sure he is dead. Because this time i think he was died at-least 9th time. Even Hindus believe only in 7 Janams.

also fake osama video with no audio, that is one funny part, why the hell they wont release the audio

You are right. He should believe that because whole world have seen that operation live. But i missed out the part of the movie where they were burying him in sea.

By the way who is Zaid???

seriously you don't know Zaid Hamid...???

you should be fell shame for that....lol....

You must have red it on Al-CIAda's official website.... BTW seeing is believing.

no, talibans dont use internet

Well my friends that is the whole point.Al Qaeda in reality to this date never tell some one that OBL is killed.Every thing that comes out in media is from just one side and that is America.They even tell us now that Zahwari is Al Qaidas new leader.Now who in the world told them this bull sh@t .

seriously you don't know Zaid Hamid...???

you should be fell shame for that....lol....

Yes - i should feel shame because i don't know the person which have fans in India. :undecided:

Again... Who is he? is he PDF champ?

Dogs bark, even at squirrels.
They just keep on claiming stuff to create a mental disorder between their people about Pak being den for terror as well as ours.

He is present the same way Iraq has WMD or the same way their Intelligence claimed? The same Intelligence couldn't catch Iran test firing two N.Missiles in the Ind. Ocean a couple of months ago. We must just keep their stuff in here: http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/29147-stupid-funny-all-over-world.html

lol send the stealth helos and x 47B or whatever stealth drones are being used to blow a crater in the ground he stands on

Yes - i should feel shame because i don't know the person which have fans in India. :undecided:

Again... Who is he? is he PDF champ?

He is a Myth-Buster, but part time joker just to have a cover as 'Conspiracy Theorist'.
But all of his facts are proved true by ISI. He is a part of them according to some, and has served in high command for 6 years.

He is a Myth-Buster, but part time joker just to have a cover as 'Conspiracy Theorist'.
But all of his facts are proved true by ISI. He is a part of them according to some, and has served in high command for 6 years.

Looks interesting.... Do you have any links?

Abbotabad issue inversely connected with Musharraf policies where he put Pakistan’s sovereignty under maximum threat for the sake of money and still Pakistan is answering in front of whole world over results got by Musharraf’s adventures.

Panetta’s statement may call as ludicrous allegation pressurizing Pakistan. Zawahiri can’t be in Pakistan because Pakistan is honest in termination of terrorists and want to omit foot prints of extremist leaders which is proven by Pakistan’s consciousness eliminating terrorist elements . Panetta could use Afghanistan in his statement where ISAF forces are gradually loosing control over militancy in Afghanistan as Pakistan border violations & safe heavens of large number of terrorist are direct and sufficient answer to Panetta and reversing his words back to him.

They now come in status of media attacks over security & establishment & concentrate Pakistan to divert people’s attention from ISAF’s incompetency in Afghanistan.

seriously ... you guys are best in conspiracy theories....

Stops watch ZAID HAMID

seriously... you guys are best digesting what uncle SAM tells you..

Stop listening to makers of conspiracy theories.

also fake osama video with no audio, that is one funny part, why the hell they wont release the audio

Abbotabad's climate made many changes in Osama, his ears were changed, his beard was changed....

Probably his voice also got changed, so US doesnt want conspiracy theorists to make MORE conspiracy theories.

Btw. Zawahiri made a phone call to Panetta or it is revealed from WikiLeaks aka Cialeaks?

lol send the stealth helos and x 47B or whatever stealth drones are being used to blow a crater in the ground he stands on

Are you asking to blow the pentagon? Last time he was there.

In Near Future, American Forces will raid Kahuta Town and will claim to kill Zhawari who was living quite comfortably in a Mansion with his 3 wifes and 9 children and American will refuse to show His pictures on the ground that it will flare up the Pakistani public emotions as they will come on streets and will do violent protests which will only harm Pakistani property.

Back
Top Bottom