What's new

Panetta says Zawahiri living in Pakistan

Zawahiri?? yeah he's at the Pakistani Presidency .........go get him.........:butcher:

You can eliminate anyone who's name starts with a "Z".....this could be a risky operation,so no need to take any chances and think a lot discrimination with other people around......having similar sort of names.

Nice suggestion but make it A-Z, once for all

Osama in Pakistan was also a baseless comment ...once .....

I think PA should conduct an operation on it's eastern border and bury Zawahiri's body in Arabian Sea. It will be long route but they have to do more.

seriously ... you guys are best in conspiracy theories....

Stops watch ZAID HAMID

You are right. He should believe that because whole world have seen that operation live. But i missed out the part of the movie where they were burying him in sea.

By the way who is Zaid???

seriously ... you guys are best in conspiracy theories....

Stops watch ZAID HAMID

we are making conspiracy theory????

can you bring some sense into me how rumsfield failed to find osama, and suddenly obama tries to free afghanistan and osama is found??

benazir the former prime minister said osama was dead in 2005

You must have red it on Al-CIAda's official website.... BTW seeing is believing.

BTW... I hate Osama & AL-CIAda more than Americans. That's why i wanted to see his dead body to make sure he is dead. Because this time i think he was died at-least 9th time. Even Hindus believe only in 7 Janams.

Back
Top Bottom