What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope she doesnt become PM.. Phir wohi sharif family.. Aur phir wohi influence aur threats honge..... Abhi family ke against criminal cases bhi tu chalnay hain

She will be in jail soon, she is the calibari girl every one knows and submitting fake document in court is crime............

Neshane ibrat! The PMLN Goons who's loyalty to SHARIF CORRUPT FAMILY is more than Loyalty to the country, jahilon ki tarha rotay huway!

hahahhaa .... Ehsan says 'I don't know who will remain Sadiq and Ameen after this judgement' .... that's why they are shitting bricks!

oh .. 'i'm so ashamed of being a lawyer today' .... chuli bhar pani main doob marr phir ....

:cheesy: 'receivable is not classified as an asset anywhere in the world' ......... WHAT THE!!!!!!

Accounting 101 you duffer! Under Balance Sheet, Receivables is an Asset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DF0mDnyWsAIR8Vc.jpg:large

DF0mA83WAAIHqWo.jpg:large

Yeh shoor iss leye kar rahay hain k abb public money embezzlement ki probe hogi. Aur pata chalay ga Nandipur, Metro, Laptops, Sasti roti, Solar power, Railway Engine, Qatri LPG, Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, Swiss Accounts and still undisclosed assets in USA, Europe, New Zealand and Middle East.

Ehsan made a point about 'constitutional crisis in the country' and became SMUG all of a sudden .... if only 'beam me up scotty' was available, I'd beam there and slap that smug face of his.

Yeh shoor iss leye kar rahay hain k abb public money embezzlement ki probe hogi. Aur pata chalay ga Nandipur, Metro, Laptops, Sasti roti, Solar power, Railway Engine, Qatri LPG, Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, Swiss Accounts and still undisclosed assets in USA, Europe, New Zealand and Middle East.
But it is important that investigation to be done by honest officers ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom