What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read what I said about the three judges that ordered to form a JIT on May 24... No more name calling them now!

I think we might have been criticizing Justice Ejaz Afzal too much. Analyzing his above statement, I find nothing wrong or legally incorrect in it. He still said NS is the accused. Justice Ejaz Afzal has nowhere declared NS innocent, and I think he knows NS does not have the documents that might clear him up. All his statement implies is, as per the law, one cannot be forced to incriminate oneself. The onus of proving himself innocent still remains with the prime minister. It nowhere implies that Justice Ejaz Afzal is trying to shield the defendant. In the 'civilized countries', (as if we are aboriginies,) people have the right to remain silent and this right is read out to them at the time of arrest.

Come on guys, let's not be prejudiced if the decision on April 20 did not come, as per our expectations. If the honourable judges were trying to shield the accused they would have accepted the JIT members proposed by the relevant departments. They did not! They selected members that we all agree are honest people. Insha'Allah, the days of high level corruption are numbered!

:pakistan:

PMLN PRESSER, The Parasites doing their best to revive and cling on to the still billion Dollar carcass of their host.

DEVDAE3XUAYDpUB (1).jpg

Expert,

Accountability like this could NEVER happen in India. Kudos to our media for highlighting the real issues.

Yes and No. Many many years ago (possibly before you were born), in 1975 Indira Gandhi was similarly convicted by the HC. She responded by declaring Emergency. But when it was lifted she was defeated by the people of India in 1977.

Regards
But then the Indian courts wrongly absolved a person of genocide and the Indian people elected him as the Prime Minister

Hamza or Ranasunullah to be new Punjab CM - as per Geo news sources

Bossman,

But then the Indian courts wrongly absolved a person of genocide and the Indian people elected him as the Prime Minister

Well, if the courts have exonerated him, it is possible that he may be innocent. Whatever that maybe, the point is the people of India made a conscious choice to elect him, warts and all. The same right should be given to all nations.

Regards

Hamid Mir's Response Disqualification 28th July 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom