What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ..

Is nawaz sharif fell down from status of prime minister ? Did he resign ?

I honestly believe that since SC had given so much observation that how this would be remembered for the next 20 years and how they were hesitant to an extent of pointing from which year should this start.

PMLN should ideally file a petition saying all those who have ruled Pakistan or held public office since 1998 should be tried on the same basis of article 62 and 63 and 90.

Actually this was partly included in one of the petitions.

Anyone got anything on this?

Hello ..

Is nawaz sharif fell down from status of prime minister ? Did he resign ?

subah bakhair

Woh tu theek hai...lekin reserve seat main usay election contest karna hoga..constituency main? Just as Senator cant become PM...kia reserve seat se MNA ban kar PM banaa jaa sakta hai? @Emmie

Anyone who's a Muslim member of national assembly is eligible to become PM, member on reserve seat is also considered as member of national assembly. So I think there's no bar on MNAs on reserve seats.

I honestly believe that since SC had given so much observation that how this would be remembered for the next 20 years and how they were hesitant to an extent of pointing from which year should this start.

PMLN should ideally file a petition saying all those who have ruled Pakistan or held public office since 1998 should be tried on the same basis of article 62 and 63 and 90.

subah bakhair

I think JI petition was along those lines...PMLN will never as they are already annoyed that SC will oversee the NAB trials/probes, this request may land them in deeper and wider probe even more...inn say tu hudabya nahee sambhala ja raha...how will they explain Qarz Utaro Mulk sawaro or Foreign Currency Accounts Freez scandals etc etc

subah bakhair

Lol ..
I honestly have no television right now so no access to news., so can't catch up the recent news about nawaz sharif ..
Can u tell did he resign ?

No Doubt This landmark Judgment would be remembered for decades to come- The end of "Godfather" "Mafia" has come...

I think JI petition was along those lines...PMLN will never as they are already annoyed that SC will oversee the NAB trials/probes, this request may land them in deeper and wider probe even more...inn say tu hudabya nahee sambhala ja raha...how will they explain Qarz Utaro Mulk sawaro or Foreign Currency Accounts Freez scandals etc etc

Jo bhi ha.
Paisa to ana chaiye wapis.
Ghurbat kisi ko bardasht nahi.
Kufr tak le jati ha.

But all petitions are disposed now, as per the judgement ...

Maybe individual petitions would be required?

Then we should write one

Lol ..
I honestly have no television right now so no access to news., so can't catch up the recent news about nawaz sharif ..
Can u tell did he resign ?

Well supreme court ne apki sun li.
Lahore se gila tha apko Quetta dhamakon k baad.
Takht e Lahore na ahal hogaya.

Tv nahi per mithai pohach jaegi

Suprising no Jail terms were announced

• 5-10 years prison term should have been announced for Nawaz Sharif , his family members
  • Shahzadi Maryam jail term
  • Dar Jail term for jail term
  • Asif Khawaja jail term for facilitator
  • Contempt of courts cases against various Nawazistani citizens
NAWAZISTANCRIMINALS.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom