What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Mr Ex Development Minister, no PM can finish his tenure in Pakistan because Presidential Democracy is what we need.

Syed Haider Ali USA waly ko tag Karo [emoji12] [emoji23]

She has already declined ...
I think she can be PM for the reserved seat ... but question is will other accept her ? people like SS and Sh. Nisar ,,, furthermore many of the MNAs will leave NS ...

I really hope she doesnt become PM.. Phir wohi sharif family.. Aur phir wohi influence aur threats honge..... Abhi family ke against criminal cases bhi tu chalnay hain

Crying over 'account receivable' disqualification ...... law is law you this and that manhoos admi ...

As for Imran khan, he has shown money trail, if not 100% whereas Godfather has shown zilch. Imran khans case is very different to Godfather, first he is not a public office holder, he is bringing the money into the country, whereas Godfather is building is wealth abroad and looting public's money.

Election Commission of Pakistan has issued disqualification notice

DF0jg7cXUAADm7D.jpg:large

I really hope she doesnt become PM.. Phir wohi sharif family.. Aur phir wohi influence aur threats honge..... Abhi family ke against criminal cases bhi tu chalnay hain
I think IK will not let her become the PM ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom