What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Kulsoom Nawaz become PM? She is not an MNA right now.. She will have to contest election..before becoming PM.. Can she become PM on a reserved seat? @PakSword @QatariPrince @Emmie @Realistic Change @The Accountant

Channel 24 was reporting tht PML N majority wants kulsoom Nawaz as PM.. I hope she isnt able to become PM, on reserved seat.. Agar yeh aagayi..phir wohi museebat hogi... Phir wohi sharif family..

Saleem Safi on Geo Tv is 100% sure that Imran Khan is also on the verge of getting disqualified soon along with Jehanghir Tareen.
I donno why but saleem safi is huge critic of I.K and P.T.I since his government in kpk he's been criticising every thing. When Azam khan swati became Provincial President of pti,KPK. He criticisd him and said that he(azam khan) is using his dollars to buy votes and members of pti,KPK. Upon the knowledge that he was made president till local election of KPK safi again criticised and said that this means he's gonna use his money to buy votes for pti candidate for local assemblies. He didn't recognise azam khan's hard work in elections of pti in kpk and all contribution that he was making in cabinet of peshawar assembly. Then he called some unknown person who claimed that pervaiz khattak is selling government jobs and gave evidence of recording of pervez khattak talking to someone about government jobs although in recording nothing was said about money, any amount or sale of jobs though they were discussing about government jobs. The guy said i went to meet khattak to discuss about those jobs but he didn't say me anything satisfactory. Though it was not something important but safi did one whole program on it and escalated this thing. Other than these things safi would also call anyone who would have or want to say anything against kpk government or their ministers once some dissmissed employee was called who was criticising shahram khan though it was not inportant but was escalated then sheraz paracha from nowshera who came after resigning from advisorship of C.M but didn't criticise kpk government but said that it is naive in some matters. Afridi was asked fron safi that why did he praise imran khan, is he interested in jioning pti or entering in the realm of politics? So nothing is unexpected if safi is again saying something shitty against imran khan we all are glad to hear today's verdict. All well that ends well first of all our country matters. May Allah always protect the rights and interests of Pakistan. "PAKISTAN ZINDABAD"

Sent from my SM-G900F using Defence.pk mobile app

Neither your opinion counts to me.

I reserve my own opinion.
For your information SC and most of the Pakistani's share my opinion :p
So you go and check your returns now you must be in limbo how to declare your income from theft ...

Now your pay check is no more valid as InshAllah all the criminal money of NS is also going to be confiscated ...

too much chest thumping and "hamara qasoor tu bataou" wont earn them anything, they shud just accept the verdict and move on.

batanay hi tou nahi detay "hamara qasoor tou batao" keh kar foran uth kay chalay jatay hain

With similar judicial mechanism in place, I don't see even Imran Khan surviving in case against him.

How can Kulsoom Nawaz become PM? She is not an MNA right now.. She will have to contest election..before becoming PM.. Can she become PM on a reserved seat? @PakSword @QatariPrince @Emmie @Realistic Change @The Accountant

Channel 24 was reporting tht PML N majority wants kulsoom Nawaz as PM.. I hope she isnt able to become PM, on reserved seat.. Agar yeh aagayi..phir wohi museebat hogi... Phir wohi sharif family..
She has already declined ...
I think she can be PM for the reserved seat ... but question is will other accept her ? people like SS and Sh. Nisar ,,, furthermore many of the MNAs will leave NS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom