What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceremonial chairman my foot .... you buffoons, law is law .....

Imran Khan nothing more than a showboy of Army - Saad Rafique.

He is talking some sense hmmm ...Nawaz punishment seemed quite harsh and predetermined if thinking rationally

poor man, got disqualified for the money/salary which he even didn't took lolz

He is talking some sense hmmm ...Nawaz punishment seemed quite harsh and predetermined if thinking rationally

Do you feel the same way for the many MNA's disqualified by SC, many claiming that they 'forgot' to list 'that' asset.

CPEC .... hahahhahaha ... oh gosh ... I hope I meet these lot on the street one day .....

They are pitching to let Nawaz loose in jalsas now ... saying 'no one can stop us' ... let's see if he can do jalsas now.

Lolzz. Expecting the pathetic excuse by N supporters.

When in doubt blame the Jews or army. It's either yahoodi sazish or army sazish. Jeez. Pathetic doesn't even cover it.

What is truly amazing is this incident has highlighted how many liberals defend corruption. I mean seriously nearly all of them have come out in arms against supreme court.

Kwaja Paragon Rafique: (loom and gloom):cry: my billions of looted Railway land scam during Musharraf era is going to put me behind bars too:cry:, weep weep, crying!

Lolzz. Expecting the pathetic excuse by N supporters.

When in doubt blame the Jews or army. It's either yahoodi sazish or army sazish. Jeez. Pathetic doesn't even cover it.

What is truly amazing is this incident has highlighted how many liberals defend corruption. I mean seriously nearly all of them have come out in arms against supreme court.
these lebaralist are on foreign payroll and cannot see Pakistan self correcting ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom