What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Realistic Change .... so what's going inside PMLN then Sir ji? Thora horr dasso na

Interesting times Sir!

Haven't slept all night - on phone :) and now it's 4:13am

It's not firmed up as yet, abhi tou MNA's lobbying to become Ministers once PM candidate is finalized. Hearing various rumours re PM from KPK or Baluchistan - consultations going on.......

However heard, $harif'archy's favorite FIA officer ;) who happens to head the immigration in FIA has put $harif'archy in ECL - now that will hurt - ALOT!

I don't know and i don't care, what i know is that a guy, who could shut one of the biggest cities in the world with a phone call, is now nowhere to be seen. I am sure that our Justice system is not strong enough to take this decision on its own, i don't care who is doing it as long as it is being done.
well the supreme court did take suo moto notice of the violence in Karachi and openly brought the rangers on board. maybe it's an undeclared understanding between the military and the judicial establishments to clean the country up once and for all? Who knows. But whatever it is, it's working and I hope it continues and gets stronger. There are trillions of dollars of the Pakistani tax payers money in foreign illegal banks and its about damn time it's brought back!

issaq $$$$ no second time wada maaf. :woot::woot::woot: you are cooked money launderer

Diesel drum has reached PM house to meet noora! what is this over grown oink going to get?

Diesel is campaigning for him to be made consensus PM - and he is assuring that he will get PPP's and possibly MQM's support as well. Diesel has been fantasizing about PM slot since 1999.

Interesting times Sir!

It's not firmed up as yet, abhi tou MNA's lobbying to become Ministers once PM candidate is finalized. Hearing various rumours re PM from KPK or Baluchistan - consultations going on.......

However heard, $harif'archy's favorite FIA officer ;) who happens to head the immigration in FIA has put $harif'archy in ECL - now that will hurt - ALOT!
bro, where are you located? your apparently in the same timezone as I am...I can't sleep either! :lol:

@Farah Sohail @Arsalan @PakSword @Moonlight @QatariPrince @war&peace @expert @Zibago @El Sidd @Path-Finder @Guvera

Guys this judgement is really important specially the wordings ,,, and in real sense it will be remembered for days to come ...

So based on this criteria 90% of our parliment is going home ... Lot of reference to come and the criteria set by Supreme court and to be followed by lower courts:

1) For a member of parliment, you should have assets in reconciliation with your income.
2) burden of proof is on member of parliament
3) for computation of income your assets plus assets of your family plus assets indirectly associated with you (which you cannot prove are of other's property) and assets from which you are taking benefits (like ahli steel) notwithstanding the fact that they are not under your name, will be considered your assets ...

This is historic and mind boggling ...

We have interesting days ahead ...

Now every crook is going to be cooked under this judgment ...

They have rightly said that "this judgement will be remembered for years to come"

20292626_10154969452433137_4037482342492019127_n.jpg

Diesel is campaigning for him to be made consensus PM - and he is assuring that he will get PPP's and possibly MQM's support as well. Diesel has been fantasizing about PM slot since 1999.

His fantasies will remain as fantasies.. he cud be a worst possible choice

aray samjha kar yar, when they say it's a sad day for Pakistan, they actually mean that it's sad year for india!

pehlay to inkay kulbhushan ki latkai!
phir inki cricket may dhulai!
uppar say inki loc pay thukai!
mazeed China nay inki tapaii.
aur trump nay h1 say inkaar kar kay sulgai!
aur ab inkay gonglu ki ruswai!

to samjha kar. khisiyani billi khamba nochay! :lol:
been a bad day for Indians LOL :yahoo::pakistan:

Interesting times Sir!

Oh!! oh!!! ..... WZ has slapped them on ECL!!! Fantastic!

It is very interesting and a parallel can be drawn with Al-Capone! They got him for tax evasion and Nawaz got done for misdeclaration :D

Saleem Safi on Geo Tv is 100% sure that Imran Khan is also on the verge of getting disqualified soon along with Jehanghir Tareen.

PMLN presser is painful to watch ... what a load of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom