What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one who believes that there is a "higher power" at play who wants to cleanse Pakistan of all evil? First it was Altaf Hussain's turn, MQM was de-weaponized and all of Altaf's goons were sent to Jail or to Hell. Now it is Nawaz's turn, i am sure PML will now be lead by Nisar who is a much better guy. I am sure next it will be Zardari and PPP's turn.

Am i the only one who believes that there is a "higher power" at play who wants to cleanse Pakistan of all evil? First it was Altaf Hussain's turn, MQM was de-weaponized and all of Altaf's goons were sent to Jail or to Hell. Now it is Nawaz's turn, i am sure PML will now be lead by Nisar who is a much better guy. I am sure next it will be Zardari and PPP's turn.

There is only one higher power or POWER

Allah subhanutallah.

Rest are meager tools

I will hint one thing this is NOT just a shock for Pakistan that a crook has been removed but the reaction from the world or rather hostile nations is negative because they have lost their asset! If the enemies are sad then believe me it is good for Pakistan!!

no brother, we are all thankful to Allah SWT. He has great plans for Pakistan inshAllah...

no brother, we are all thankful to Allah SWT. He has great plans for Pakistan inshAllah...

Yes i am sure Allah's support is there, however by "Higher Power" i meant someone else.

DF0TQL3XYAAuPh0.jpg

انشاءاللہ

Yes i am sure Allah's support is there, however by "Higher Power" i meant someone else.
elaborate please. and don't say the military establishment. This judiciary stood up against military dictatorship, I highly doubt they are the "higher power" behind all this...

elaborate please. and don't say the military establishment. This judiciary stood up against military dictatorship, I highly doubt they are the "higher power" behind all this...

I don't know and i don't care, what i know is that a guy, who could shut one of the biggest cities in the world with a phone call, is now nowhere to be seen. I am sure that our Justice system is not strong enough to take this decision on its own, i don't care who is doing it as long as it is being done.

These lot were a lesson for the nation. To realise the potential of our nation and for the task ahead, we had to be put through all this. Pakistan is only going in one direction and that's up. Alhamdulillah.

Great day today for the common people of pakistan. Credit goes to IK for being consistent along with shaikh rasheed and siraj ul haq. This should not stop here. Hold zardari and the whole Sindh government accountable as well. They are all corrupt to the core. Nobody should be spared.
zardari is cold heartedly selfish and smart. he's going off the radars and will become untraceable for the next few years leaving his son's neck in the noose. there's a reason why he came back to Pakistan will all the loud chest thumping only to turn around and leave again 2 months later quietly with a whimper. he got the whiff that times have forever changed in Pakistan and his crap ain't gonna get him somewhere but jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom