What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judges have also refuted Shahid Hamid's point that the document related to Dar's case is a piece of paper - court wants to treat it as evidence, which has legal implications.

@bold... Not judges, but only justice khosa.... I am sure abt justice ejaz afzal tht is not part of hawk and dove approach but he genuinely believes what he says, and tht he is defense lawyer of sharifs

For tht matter, i am ready to give benefit of doubt to even pakora judge... Abt him, i can still assume tht maybe ..maybe he is part of hawk and dove approach, the good cop bad cop strategy....but am sure abt justice ijaz afzal....tht he is with sharifs

Justice ejaz Afzal is pakka pakka acting as defense lawyer in the court.. He is the only judge who often argues with Justce khosa in the court... No other judge, not even pakora judge does this....

I find this remark of justice khosa interesting @Emmie

At this Justice Asif Saeed Khosa intervened, saying the statement is not just a piece of paper but a part of evidence on which no action has been taken.

So... It means tht Justice khosa is gving serious worth to confessional statement by dar...right? And it can be used as an evidence against the sharifs, right?

No remarks by pakora judge today? What was his opinion on this matter? This article doesnt state pakora judge remarks today

Yes...your post was the best lolll....

Please remember what I had to say on the admissibility of this confessional statement & FIA report. Told you and @El_Swordsmen that the court hadn't rejected cited material.

Please read this part very carefully;

Justice Khosa posed a question in court directed towards the NAB prosecutor general, asking if Dar's acquittal before the court was conditional or unconditional, and whether the finance minister had been acquitted before he gave his statement or after.

Hamid responded that the statement had been recorded after Dar was acquitted, but he remained imprisoned from 1999 to 2000 even after his statement was recorded.

Khosa observed that Dar was not a suspect at the time his statement was recorded, adding that a person who is not guilty fights his case rather than accepting acquittal.

Now read these tweets;

In Short --- Dar was acquitted before he gave his statement therefore his statement can be used as evidence.

It depends on justice khosa if he decide against nawaz shareef then it will be 5-0.
Justice sheikh azmat saeed is extremely intelligent he knows how to strike a balance and i don't think anybody will go against justice khosa if he decide against pm.

16195780_1488006637890068_80131566213530318_n.jpg
LOL :rofl::rofl:

Huzoor ye hain wo zarai or wasial ......

It depends on justice khosa if he decide against nawaz shareef then it will be 5-0.
Justice sheikh azmat saeed is extremely intelligent he knows how to strike a balance and i don't think anybody will go against justice khosa if he decide against pm.

You cant say this abt Justice Ijaz Afzal... He often argues with Justice khosa in the court too... So he can very well give his decision, as opposed to tht of Justice khosa....

Abt pakora judge..i am not sure ke what will he do? Although i think ke woh nawaz sharif k sath hai...lekin maybe he can be convinced by justice khosa..... But justice ijaz afzal is a hopeless case

The 1992 protection law keeps the court from hearing a case in which the defendant has already been acquitted, Hamid replied.

I think Khosa responded that Dar wasn't acquitted, but the case was dropped due to technicalities.. In this case, there is no restriction.. What do you say?

Want to know abt pakora judge remarks today..on ishaq dar confessional statement?what was his opinion on this matter?

Please remember what I had to say on the admissibility of this confessional statement & FIA report. Told you and @El_Swordsmen that the court hadn't rejected cited material.

Please read this part very carefully;

Justice Khosa posed a question in court directed towards the NAB prosecutor general, asking if Dar's acquittal before the court was conditional or unconditional, and whether the finance minister had been acquitted before he gave his statement or after.

Hamid responded that the statement had been recorded after Dar was acquitted, but he remained imprisoned from 1999 to 2000 even after his statement was recorded.

Khosa observed that Dar was not a suspect at the time his statement was recorded, adding that a person who is not guilty fights his case rather than accepting acquittal.

Now read these tweets;

In Short --- Dar was acquitted before he gave his statement therefore his statement can be used as evidence.

Very true Sir!.....exactly my point as well.

Judges are slowly but surely extracting the relevant material from huge paper work (needles from stacks of hay).

They are lining the extracted material against the law they have available to them.

They have been harsh and they have been soft. They have been critical and they have been grateful.

All in all, they are moving this case to a certainty.

No mention of Mr. Justice Pakora.. I think he kept quite..

Ab kaisy pata lagay ke pakora judge ki kia opinion hai, on thia matter? Dil hi dil main shayad justice ijaz afzal k sath hoga..but may have avoided arguing with justice khosa.. Juztice ijaz afzal ko tu koi farq nahi parta ... He often argues with justice khosa

Very true Sir!.....exactly my point as well.

Judges are slowly but surely extracting the relevant material from huge paper work (needles from stacks of hay).

They are lining the extracted material against the law they have available to them.

They have been harsh and they have been soft. They have been critical and they have been grateful.

All in all, they are moving this case to a certainty.

You and @biloo700 are the most optimistic members here... I so hope ur optimism is proven right, but i am skeptical because of our judicial history

You and @biloo700 are the most optimistic members here... I so hope ur optimism is proven right, but i am skeptical because of our judicial history

You are right..

@Dil Pakistan Kuch kam karlo... We are happy with 4-1 or even 3-2 against NS.. 5-0 ziada hojaega... mera hazma kharaab hojata hai when I hear such predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom