What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleaseeeeee... No other NRO, plzzz Allah have mercy on us
no my friend who is a son of an mpa from punjab study here in UC berkley met me some days back.as he was saying that there might be a face saving for nawaz and the next government might be formed by imran

no my friend who is a son of an mpa from punjab study here in UC berkley met me some days back.as he was saying that there might be a face saving for nawaz and the next government might be formed by imran
"might be". Yara forget mna or whatnot, the daughter of the pm herself said that everything will be just peachy after Gen Raheel retires but here they are sizzling on the grill. Let's see...

lolz lolz lolz lolz lolz lolz

@ Adjustment in respect of apartments 16, 16A, 17, 17A.....

I think here Qatari should have mentioned the companies which owned assets.... LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

Al towfeeq bhi isi ledger main nimtadia....

wah wah wah wah wah

kia kehnay...

Guys please witness the most important document in the history of Pakistan....

there was no mention of collateral in affidavit submitted by Al tawfeeq, undeclared money circulating from son to father, father to daughter, daughter to brother & SC also noticed it today. Account details on normal paper with no official signatures or stamp, no legal value.

there was no mention of collateral in affidavit submitted by Al tawfeeq, undeclared money circulating from son to father, father to daughter, daughter to brother & SC also noticed it today. Account details on normal paper with no official signatures or stamp, no legal value.

Maryam ki baghair signature statement admit karli SC ne.. SC kuch bhi karsakti hai janaab...

No.... I think, statement was submitted again, the next day, after her signatures...

I don't think.. Shahid Hamid didn't submit any signed statement.. He only said that he has the wikalat nama signed and whatever he was presenting was from Maryam....

After this statement, Maryam can't deny any of her statement, whether signed or unsigned.

Maryam ki baghair signature statement admit karli SC ne.. SC kuch bhi karsakti hai janaab...

SC also told shareef family's lawyer to submit the details of Mian Sharif property distribution, i was watching talk show they said that in this letter Qatari Prince said 'we were partners', so all those projects/contracts of motorways, flyovers etc given to Redco while NS was the PM comes under conflict of interest.

abhi tou khel shuru hua hai janaab, judges are not stupid, just wait & watch how they'll corner shareefs !!

Another Qatari letter to save the arses of the royal family of noora kingdom, and the rest of bugs bunny league minions who are busy lieing to the public on a daily basis to save their corrupt jobs.

Tomorrow, if Hasan and Husain's lawyer starts arguments..uske baad pata chalay gai ke case kis taraf jaraha hai? Aur judges ka mood kia hai? Kal ..ek rough idea hojaye ga

Aaj kia Maryam k lawyers k arguments conclude hogaye hain?

Waisy Nawaz sharif k bachon ke naam dekhein aur kaam dekhein... All have very noble names, Hasan, Husain, Maryam...aur kaam utnay hi ultay....

There is a problem.. He says that in 1980s, business transactions were carried out in cash...

What about all other disbursements in 90s/ early 2000s? Will Qatari be able to provide the bank transactions of these disbursements or will say that since ATM machines were relatively new in 90s, he was fond of using them and that's why took out all this cash from ATM machines and sent it to Hasan in suitcase in Qatar Airways (although this airline didn't exist)...

@Emmie @Farah Sohail
And if you guys think that Shareef family will not be able to satisfy court on the initial investment, how it was earned in Pakistan and transferred to Qatar...

تو آپ سب کے پیش خدمت ہے، ایک اور زبردست پروف

اسلام آباد : پاناما کیس میں ایک اور عربی کی انٹری، متحدہ عرب امارات کے شہری عبدالرحمان محمد عبداللہ کا بیان حلفی سپریم کورٹ میں جمع کرادیا گیا، انہوں نے میاں شریف سے اسٹیل ملز خریدنے کا اعتراف کیا ہے۔

پاناما کیس میں قطری شہزادے خط کے بعد ایک اور عربی کی انٹری ہوگئی، متحدہ عرب امارات کے شہری عبدالرحمان محمد عبداللہ کا بیان حلفی سپریم کورٹ میں جمع کرادیا گیا، جس میں میاں شریف سے اسٹیل ملز خریدنے کا اعتراف کیا گیا ہے۔

بیان کے مطابق عبدالرحمان کا کہنا ہے کہ گلف اسٹیل ملز میاں شریف سے چودہ اپریل 1980 کو میں نے خریدی تھی، رقم میاں شریف کو ادا کی تھی۔

بیان میں بتایا گیا ہے کہ گلف اسٹیل ملز کے عوض 33 ملین درہم سے زائد رقم ادا کی تھی۔ سماء

Rauf Klasara

Sharifs have also submitted an affidavit in connection with Al Towfeeq case judgement. The witness in Al Towfeeq case, perhaps Shazi Nackvi if the person is female, has called Rehman Malik a liar who misled her to believe London apartments were in possession of Sharifs. She testified that apartments were attached on wrong information.

This is what i am afraid of.... What abt pakora judge and justce ijaz afzal?

Justice Ejaz Afzal is on wrong track, not sure about Justice Azmat.

There is a problem.. He says that in 1980s, business transactions were carried out in cash...

What about all other disbursements in 90s/ early 2000s? Will Qatari be able to provide the bank transactions of these disbursements or will say that since ATM machines were relatively new in 90s, he was fond of using them and that's why took out all this cash from ATM machines and sent it to Hasan in suitcase in Qatar Airways (although this airline didn't exist)...

@Emmie @Farah Sohail
And if you guys think that Shareef family will not be able to satisfy court on the initial investment, how it was earned in Pakistan and transferred to Qatar...

تو آپ سب کے پیش خدمت ہے، ایک اور زبردست پروف

اسلام آباد : پاناما کیس میں ایک اور عربی کی انٹری، متحدہ عرب امارات کے شہری عبدالرحمان محمد عبداللہ کا بیان حلفی سپریم کورٹ میں جمع کرادیا گیا، انہوں نے میاں شریف سے اسٹیل ملز خریدنے کا اعتراف کیا ہے۔

پاناما کیس میں قطری شہزادے خط کے بعد ایک اور عربی کی انٹری ہوگئی، متحدہ عرب امارات کے شہری عبدالرحمان محمد عبداللہ کا بیان حلفی سپریم کورٹ میں جمع کرادیا گیا، جس میں میاں شریف سے اسٹیل ملز خریدنے کا اعتراف کیا گیا ہے۔

بیان کے مطابق عبدالرحمان کا کہنا ہے کہ گلف اسٹیل ملز میاں شریف سے چودہ اپریل 1980 کو میں نے خریدی تھی، رقم میاں شریف کو ادا کی تھی۔

بیان میں بتایا گیا ہے کہ گلف اسٹیل ملز کے عوض 33 ملین درہم سے زائد رقم ادا کی تھی۔ سماء

@PakSword

@Farah Sohail

Submission of another letter from Qatari or UAE national does not mean that the case has moved in favour of Shareefs and now it is done and dusted.

Please try and understand the law and how courts work.

Anything, even a genuine document, presented before the court is merely a submission. The court decides how to interpret the evidence that has been presented.

The contradictions in statements from Shareefs are obvious to the court. When the courts ask a question, they cover several angles with that. For example, the question that Shareef family's wealth and property details should be submitted to the court is a killer blow by the judges. This will make Shareefs completely "nude" and this will be compared with the evidence from Germany, Panama papers, PTI evidence and the evidence given by the Shareefs themselves.

Court has already ruled that any letter, without cross examination of the relevant individual is only a piece of paper.

At the moment the Shareefs are in big trouble. The more they submit these evidences, the more they convince the judges that they are lying. If we can see that these letters are lies then judges can surely see it as well. If an evidence has been presented, it does not mean that it has been accepted as well. Court can set aside any evidence. This is what they did in Parvez Musharraf VS Ch. Iftikhar case.

Do not worry that one or two judges "appear" to be favouring Shareefs. This is called Hawk and Dove approach. The objective is to keep the case going and do not allow Shareefs to say that court is biased against us.

This will be a unanimous (5 - 0) decision against the Shareefs.

Last edited:
@PakSword

@Farah Sohail

Submission of another letter from Qatari or UAE national does not mean that the case has moved in favour of Shareefs and now it is done and dusted.

Anything, even a genuine document, presented before the court is merely a submission. The court decides how to interpret the evidence that has been presented.

The contradictions in statements from Shareefs are obvious to the court. When the courts ask a question, they cover several angles with that. For example, the question that Shareef family's wealth and property details should be submitted to the court is a killer blow by the judges. This will make Shareefs completely "nude" and this will be compared with the evidence from Germany, Panama papers, PTI evidence and the evidence given by the Shareefs themselves.

Court has already ruled that any letter, without cross examination of the relevant individual is only a piece of paper.

At the moment the Shareefs are in big trouble. The more they submit these evidences, the more they convince the judges that they are lying. If we can see that these letters are lies then judges can surely see it as well. If an evidence has been presented, it does not mean that it has been accepted as well. Court can set aside any evidence. This is what they did in Parvez Musharraf VS Ch. Iftikhar case.

Do not worry that one or two judges "appear" to be favouring Shareefs. This is called Hawk and Dove approach. The objective is to keep the case going and do not allow Shareefs to say that court is biased against us.

I think you are the most optimistic person here........unfortunately i am not as optimistic as you and my reasons are the judicial history of Pakistan.

‏آسٹریلیا میں تو دور کی بات، میں نے پاکستان میں بھی کبھی اتنے رنز چیز نہیں کئے، یہ پتہ نہیں کہاں سے مجھ سے امید لگا بیٹھے ہیں: اظہر شریف

‏پاکستان کرکٹ ٹیم کی 2018 تک شکست انشاالله ختم کردیں گے: وزیراعظم نواز شریف کا قوم سے وعده

‏پاکستان کی بیٹنگ کے دوران عمران کے کہنےپہ جہانگیر ترین نے ساتھ والی زمین خرید کرگراونڈ بڑا کردیا تھا-ہم رنز نہی بناسکے: سلیم صافی کا انکشاف

‏جیتنے والے جیتتے رہیں گے ہم آگے بڑھتے جائیں گے ہماری نظریں 2050کے ورلڈ کپ پر ہیں: احسن اقبال

‏ہم نے ڈیوڈ وارنر کو ہڈی نہیں ڈالی اس لیے ہمارے خلاف اتنا بڑھ چڑھ کر کھیلا ہے: خواجہ سعد رفیق

‏ایک پلان یہ بھی تھا کہ محمد عرفان کو انجرڈ کرکے عمران خان کو آسٹریلیا بھجوایا جائے: جاوید ہاشمی کا انکشاف

‏چاہتے ہیں زیادہ رنز بنانے پر ہر آسٹریلوی کھلاڑی کا احتساب ہو صرف ڈیوڈ وارنر کا احتساب ہوا تو یہ اچھی روایت قائم نہیں ہو گی: سراج الحق

@PakSword

@Farah Sohail

I wish that you every good dream comes true. :)

I think you are the most optimistic person here........unfortunately i am not as optimistic as you and my reasons are the judicial history of Pakistan.

also @PakSword; @Farah Sohail

The history of Pakistani courts does not give me much optimism either. I am making my conclusions as an outside observer.

Just look at the following:
  • The case is being heard on a daily basis for almost 4 weeks now. Wasn't it easy for the judges to gives dates of hearing and (like all other cases) this case would have gone on for years...!!!!!!
  • The judges are working intensely and very hard. Their hands are tied due to lack of legislation (which PPP and PMLn never did for their own sake). Due to the lack of legislation they are hearing the case under the clause of "public interest". This clause give powers and freedom but, at the same time, puts restrictions as well.
  • If the judges go outside the constitution, the case will be thrown out by a larger bench in appeal.
  • By adopting a Hawk and Dove approach judges have succeeded in carrying the case forward. Not allowing the Shareefs to say that judges are biased against us. Even the sleeping force of PMLn (their army in legal bars) is quiet and not uttering a single word. They know that what is happening is according to the law. In my view this is a great achievement of these judges.
  • The intensity of this case has now gone very high. In fact, the whole world is looking at it. When Gillani was disqualified, the decision was criticized. I don't think this one will.
  • Due to the high intensity, it is now incumbent upon the judges to deliver.
Now! one more thing.

Watch when the council for the "children" takes the podium.

The judges have kept the 1st Qatari letter as part of the case for a reason. Even if Qatari prince doesn't turn up, judges will tear the council apart based on this letter.

I am betting 5 - 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom