What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's time that Rehman Malik should also join the party, he should come to SC now, this is the turning point in the history of Pakistan, it's now or never, biggest case in the history of Pakistan after Bhutto trail in my opinion ...

Rehman malik said yesterday on twitter..tht if SC calls him, then he will go and stand by his report...

Waisy ye din bhi aana tha ke hum insaf k liye rehman malik se umeed laga kar bethay hain :(

Lekin condessional statement aur .rehman malik ki report tu supreme court k record ka hissa ban chuki hai, jis main attested documents hain... Tu ab aag kahan lagay gi?

I think woh sirf report lagai hai... Evidences are not part of it.. Agar evidences bhi lagadiey jatay tou 90s main purchase tou waisay hi prove hojati..

Justice Khosa waisay haath dho kay peechay par gaey hain PMLN ke...

Har daur main aisay log hotay hain, jo hotay tou kam tadaad main hain lekin zalimon ko nakon chanay chabwadetey hain...

Waqai..., i have become his huge fan... Rauf klasra in ke bhai Tariq khosa ki bht bhtt tareef kartay hain...
Justice khosa ne tight kia hua hai PML N ko... I hope and pray for his safety.....

I think woh sirf report lagai hai... Evidences are not part of it.. Agar evidences bhi lagadiey jatay tou 90s main purchase tou waisay hi prove hojati..

Us report main hi attested documents hain.. Rauf klasra ne bataya tha.. Even cheques bhi hain... Agar us report ko..court ..as evidence accept kar kay tu phir 90s main purchase prove ho jaye gi... Bas us report kao status decide hona baqi hai

it's time that Rehman Malik should also join the party, he should come to SC now, this is the turning point in the history of Pakistan, it's now or never, biggest case in the history of Pakistan after Bhutto trail in my opinion ...

The case is bigger than Bhutto trial because this one is on merit. Even the implications of this trial may be even bigger than Bhutto or any other trial.

@Emmie I think the commission is very unlikely. At max., the court can form an investigative unit and give them a time of two weeks to get the answers of specific questions from Germany, UK etc. This may require a letter of consent from Shareefs, which they should provide.

Investigations regarding money from corruption do not fulfil the criteria of confidentiality in international arena. Local lawyers and offices in UK, Germany can be hired to assist.

Have you read the report? All the annexures are evidence (checks, bank statements, land registries etc etc)

Agar us report ko..court ..as evidence accept kar kay tu phir 90s main purchase prove ho jaye gi... Bas us report kao status decide hona baqi hai

Agar yeh baat hai tou @Dil Pakistan ki baat theek hojaegi once the bench decides to utilize it.

5-0 on the horizon...

The case is bigger than Bhutto trial because this one is on merit. Even the implications of this trial may be even bigger than Bhutto or any other trial.

@Emmie I think the commission is very unlikely. At max., the court can form an investigative unit and give them a time of two weeks to get the answers of specific questions from Germany, UK etc. This may require a letter of consent from Shareefs, which they should provide.

Investigations regarding money from corruption does not fulfil the criteria of confidentiality in international arena. Local lawyers and offices in UK, Germany can be hired to assist.

@bold... Sharifs apnay pair par kulhari kiun maarein ge? Infact they will try every trick to block hai... Agar sharifs itnay achay hotay tu hum ye din dekh rahay hotay?

I think court at max..forensic firm ko hire kar sakti hai tu authenticate documents and signature?

Have you read the report? All the annexures are evidence (checks, bank statements, land registries etc etc)

No i haven't seen it..

NS is a gone case if court decides to use it as evidence...

Investigations regarding money from corruption do not fulfil the criteria of confidentiality in international arena. Local lawyers and offices in UK, Germany can be hired to assist.

That's why I said a small commission tasked with verification of certain docs can't be ruled out. What we miss is the fact that none of relevant documents can be verified from UK or Germany. Ownership of Nescol and Neilsen can only be verified by BVI authorities and unfortunately law there protects the confidentiality unless there's a question of drug mafia or terrorism. The idea that a Sharifs be directed to sign a letter in favor of commission tasked to verify ownership in BVI sounds better but IMO would be more better if Sharifs are directed directly to produce the needful.

No i haven't seen it..

NS is a gone case if court decides to use it as evidence...

Wanna read? I have link to full report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom