What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bold... Sharifs apnay pair par kulhari kiun maarein ge? Infact they will try every trick to block hai... Agar sharifs itnay achay hotay tu hum ye din dekh rahay hotay?

I think court at max..forensic firm ko hire kar sakti hai tu authenticate documents and signature?

Shareefon nay abhi tak apney paeroon par sirf kulharian hee maree haein - and also daily. They will be left with no choice but to do it, otherwise the court could a ruling against them

Remember! Gillani was disqualified for not writing a letter - therefore, there is legal precedence.

That's why I said a small commission tasked with verification of certain docs can't be rules out. What we miss is the fact that none of relevant documents can be verified from UK or Germany. Ownership of Nescol and Neilsen can only be verified by BVI authorities and unfortunately law there protects the confidentiality unless there's a question of drug mafia or terrorism. The idea that a Sharifs be directed to sign a letter in favor of commission tasked to verify ownership in BVI sounds better but IMO would be more better if Sharifs are directed directly to produce the needful.

Wanna read? I have link to full report.

I think court can find a "local" solution of this confidentiality issue. If the Shareefs issue a letter of consent then this hurdle can be crossed.

I think court can find a "local" solution of this confidentiality issue. If the Shareefs issue a letter of consent then this hurdle can be crossed

Please sir reread last two lines of the post you'll understand I am saying the same with an extra option.

Please sir reread last two lines of the post you'll understand I am saying the same with an extra option.

Thank you Sir!

I understand your two points. But! the first one is better than the second.

The reason is that LAW allows autonomy and freedom. For this reason evidence gained via pressure / torture is not admissible in courts.

If the Shareefs get "directed" from the courts, it will carry an air of coercion and judges may not want to do that.

Exactly, justice sahib is actually saying Dar was/is an approver. Bro, statement under 162 CRPC is not something one can disown.

i also read that person is given some time to think before recording it's statement, can you provide few details about section 162 crpc

Last edited:
Ishaq dar was CONVICTED in that case woh Senator he nahe bansakhta tu ye Finance Minister kesay ban gaya ? interesting ... These judges KNEW everything about EVERYONE!

Waisy kia aisa bhi hosakta hai ke NAB ishaq dar case se related ghalat record pesh kar de? AfterallNab chairman bhi tu inka apna hi hai... Adalat tu NAB ke word par yaqeen karay gi... Jo judges keh rahay hain ke maafi pehle di gayi ya ishaq dar ka confessional statement pehle tha? Agar is baaray main Nab kuch ghalat biyani kar dey tu phir kia hoga?

This case is getting more interesting day by day ... slowly and surely more people are getting exposed .. maybe at the end of the case, it won't be just PM but a few ministers may also be fired.

New bench was a sound decision by previous CJ. Far more has come out in the open since, and this is far more damaging to Nawaz and Co than the earlier trial.

Ishaq dar was CONVICTED in that case woh Senator he nahe bansakhta tu ye Finance Minister kesay ban gaya ? interesting ... These judges KNEW everything about EVERYONE!

Justice khosa, justice gulzar and justice ijazul hasan know the truth... And want to do justice... Baqi do ka tu zikr na hi karein

I dont like fridays..jab tak ye case chal raha hai.. 2 din ka break aa jata hai in hearings... I wish weekends bhi surrender kar dete judges... Abhi tu itni chuttiyan guzar kar aaye hain, ye judges :(
If you were on the bench, you would have heard it 24X7.

Waisy kia aisa bhi hosakta hai ke NAB ishaq dar case se related ghalat record pesh kar de? AfterallNab chairman bhi tu inka apna hi hai... Adalat tu NAB ke word par yaqeen karay gi... Jo judges keh rahay hain ke maafi pehle di gayi ya ishaq dar ka confessional statement pehle tha? Agar is baaray main Nab kuch ghalat biyani kar dey tu phir kia hoga?

Judges will ROAST the NAB Chairman. He would not do it even in his dreams. It is the Supreme Court of Pakistan and looks pretty serious in her business at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom