What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Farah Sohail

According to Express News PM lawyer want to leave the case :yahoo:
1103997886-1.gif

I have a suspicion. What if one or a couple of judges leaves the bench and the bench stands dissolved?

Justice Aijaz Afzal, being very critical on the admissibility of this petition, is the one I am suspecting...

@Emmie @Dil Pakistan @Farah Sohail

These type of things can happen in these cases involving political personalities.

However, it depends on the CJ, how he will handle the situation. Saqib Nisar has done well so far.

hamesha insaan kuch na kuch decide karleta hey kay ye asa hoga yaan wesa hoga.. ye Pakistan ke history may pehal case hey jismay abhe tak kise ko samaj nahe arahe kay kiya hoga kyoonkay itna USELESS waqt diya gaya hey Nawaz sharif kay tolay ko sirf isliye kay kal ko ye na kahain kay hamain poray defence ka moka nahi diya gaya jiske waja say woh itna kuch lay aye hain kay SC kudh b pareshan hey confuse lagti hey isliye kay woh itne sare chezoon ki chaanti kesay kareengay... sab say bhar kar jitna waqt NS ko diya ja rah hey woh itne in short chawalain maartay jarahay hain

sab say bhar kar jab SC kudh kahchuki hey kay NAB FIA bekaar hey tu woh unko kesay order karayge kay aap iske invesgiate karain aur na he koi manayga aur end may SC kudh pareshan hey kay ye future kiiye eek precedent set hojayega if agar NS bach gaya kal ko koi b layega bahir say letter (kyoonkay West hamaray logon ko istemaal karta hey) tu koi bhi letter la kar kise b mulk ke backing say kudh ke corruption ko bachalayga...

In short very confusing and to complicated case in the history of Pakistan because "Not a single Independent organization of this state working independently" thats the main issue also... under the law, there are many loop holes jo jaan bhoj kar PMLN and PPP filll nahe karna chahti...

Last edited:
I have a suspicion. What if one or a couple of judges leaves the bench and the bench stands dissolved?

Justice Aijaz Afzal, being very critical on the admissibility of this petition, is the one I am suspecting...

Oh yes!!!!!! Aisa tu socha hi nahi, hum ne..... Akhir Justice Ijaz Afzal ko bhi koi rasta tu nikalna hai...sharifon ko bachanay k liye... Or maybe even if he doesnt leave the bench altogether..what if he takes few days off..so tht proceedings can be delayed, just like last time? If we remember , in last bench on panama, before winter vacations..us se pehle bhi 2 weeks ka break aaya tha, ke 2 judges kahin busy hain... Aisa kuch na hojaye? Warna ye bhi hosakta hai, as u said tht what if he leaves the bench altogether for some reason?

Justice ijaz afzal par mujhe bilkol bharosa nahi hai... He can do anything...

@Farah Sohail

According to Express News PM lawyer want to leave the case :yahoo:
View attachment 372527

Simply two things. The Lawyer (Makhdoom A Khan) is a wise & clever counsel and noted that how PMLn through public forum is actually damaging the case that he is trying all the best to control the damage as well as seek a way to get out of such situation.

Secondly, PMLn has a history for doing so since long or from the start by creating public anarchy to influence such matters/departments even succeeded in past, therefore, wouldn't stop now as well and IMO...... very few will have an idea how this will affect the current pending matter...... which indeed helping (not stating helping whom either PMLn or Opposition but still it has done a lot) and the same is irreversible.

Guys please watch this program...

@Farah Sohail @biloo700 @Dil Pakistan

He made some additional points today but IMO are not applicable until consul for two bubblos completes his argument. We are yet to see SC response to two infamous letters, Salman Raja is actually relying on Qatari prince, one who's representing Hussain Nawaz.

I really don't see it happening, Justice Ejaz Afzal will dissent, all he can do. As for admissibility, the court in its order has already declared petitions admissible.

Justice Ejaz Afzal will dissent, all he can do.

Either the bench doesn't have strength to give any verdict against Shareefs, or if it has, it will meet same fate as the bench that was headed by Sajjad Ali Shah in 1997..

The remarks from Ejaz Afzal till now are pointing to the suspicion that he will soon stand up in court and openly debate with Justice Khosa, that he doesn't think petition is admissible and will leave the bench. Then judiciary will be divided in two groups again like it did in 1997.

Looking at the condition of PM and his daughter, they seem to me so cool and calm, as if they are here to stay forever. PMLN is preparing for Maryam's entry into politics. They have something in mind that you and me can't even imagine...

I have no sympathy for NS or madari. But i do have one observation.

NS & his family involved itself in money launder and found it an easy way since early 1990's but the BBC or german broadcaster or ICIJ assoc. journalists never came out in this persistent style as of now. I have a hunch and that is NS must be doing something good here, that's why Panama came out suddenly & then german media houses and BBC rolled on an onslaught. I think, idea is to destabilize, create chaos and take advantage.

Security agencies would be looking at all different angles esp. when Baluchistan is improving, law & order has improved overall under NS regime. Just a different angle of assessment.

NS & his family involved itself in money launder and found it an easy way since early 1990's but the BBC or german broadcaster or ICIJ assoc. journalists never came out in this persistent style as of now. I have a hunch and that is NS must be doing something good here, that's why Panama came out suddenly & then german media houses and BBC rolled on an onslaught. I think, idea is to destabilize, create chaos and take advantage.

Security agencies would be looking at all different angles esp. when Baluchistan is improving, law & order has improved overall under NS regime. Just a different angle of assessment.
a valid point

The point you raised is indeed considerable. Firstly, even if it isn't NS, such forces will try to destabilize by other means instead Panama etc however, from Military/Security Agencies point of view, they are keeping close eye on the matters that may harm our progress, therefore, not meddling in political fight. Current fight is among the parties and IMO, we can see that as we are in transition phase that whatsoever be made in subjected case, at-least it is going to help us filter a lot of bad apples and awareness among people about the fake leaders.

Foreign media houses/agencies are good with such tactics by creating anarchy and chaos in other countries for their desired results but on the same time, Pakistani Security Agencies have a good grip in these matters now that despite speculations and rumors in past, Military did not topple the Government nor interfere in the matters but boundaries for political parties are defined that not to be crossed. The time when parties planned to go offensive in streets, it was feared that we have a storm but the same dealt very intelligently.

It wouldn't create much chaos in this subject of political reforms through Courts however, any anti-Constitution move could have done so but the time has gone that even there was a chance and expectations through Dawn Leaks case as well and most probably PMLn itself was seeking a way to be martyred politically to make a come back in next election by usual excuses. However, currently we facing the corrupt political force that are gathered to safeguard their crimes of past like PMLn & PPPP etc pack are on side yet few opposition parties standing on other.

The corruption charges are not fake nor hidden but were not discussed and viewed by such detail in past by the culprits that were playing the people together. Yes, there was time when opposition tried to settle the matter on streets and by blocking the major cities that would have caused a lot of chaos but since the case is pending in Court, it wouldn't harm as such that what those sources thought to do so. On other hand, by a different point of view, one can say that masters are now seeking a new puppet due to exposure of outdated employed faces (read PMLN PPPP ANP MQM etc) but as far as I observe, the life for puppet regime is getting reduced day by day. We are into a transition phase that might take some time, may face hurdles and hardships but results are expected to be fruitful.

Either the bench doesn't have strength to give any verdict against Shareefs, or if it has, it will meet same fate as the bench that was headed by Sajjad Ali Shah in 1997..

The remarks from Ejaz Afzal till now are pointing to the suspicion that he will soon stand up in court and openly debate with Justice Khosa, that he doesn't think petition is admissible and will leave the bench. Then judiciary will be divided in two groups again like it did in 1997.

Looking at the condition of PM and his daughter, they seem to me so cool and calm, as if they are here to stay forever. PMLN is preparing for Maryam's entry into politics. They have something in mind that you and me can't even imagine...

Yes.... I also doubt Justice Ijaz Afzal.... Ye zuroor kuch na kuch garbar karay ga.... But now..at this stage ..after hearing the case.for so long....is it possible now...to dismiss the case on inadmissibility? Abhi admissibility k liye tu nahi sun rahay case? Wh tu pehle hi decide hochuka hai dec main.... Balke ye tu shuru se hi decided tha, jab se start hua hai..tab hi 184 ke under judges sun rahay bain...

But other than this, i am sure ke justice ijaz afzal kuch garbar karay ga.....jo bhi hosaka is se..... Aur pakora judge...us ke baaray main kuch keh nahi sakti... Although dil main....he seems to be with nawaz sharif, lekin woh itna openly apna bias show nahi kartay... Aleast pakkra judge doesnt argue with justice khosa...but justice ijaz afzal..is the only one who openly argues with justice khosa often

Last edited:

Under the law these letters have NO VALUE ... infact such letters have NO value under any law across the world. BC 3 decades say business hai aur aap kay paas eek money trail nahe except Qatri letter WTF! kis ko ****** bana rahay hain... yes Aitezaz Ahsan sahab right Judges are soft of NS... the reason of their soft on NS is "kal ko ye roondi na maray NS kay hamain suna nahe gaya"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom