What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Khosa responded that Dar wasn't acquitted, but the case was dropped due to technicalities.. In this case, there is no restriction.. What do you say?

The term acquittal has a different definition altogether. Yeah, Justice Khosa observed that reference was disposed of on the basis of technicalities. Reference not maintainable technically does not mean acquittal which is purely based on merits. I second you, lets see how court adjudicate this. Importantly the court also observed today that SC in past had ordered re-investigation into Orgra-scam using 184(3) jurisdiction, so there is a precedent and re-investigation into reference can't be ruled out.

Want to know abt pakora judge remarks today..on ishaq dar confessional statement?what was his opinion on this matter?

I think he remained mum today, didn't observe anything.

You are right..

@Dil Pakistan Kuch kam karlo... We are happy with 4-1 or even 3-2 against NS.. 5-0 ziada hojaega... mera hazma kharaab hojata hai when I hear such predictions.

Main tu 3-2 par bhi guzara kar loon gi.... Bus ye hai ke 3-2 ko sharif family apnay advantage k liye use karay gi, to become siyasi shaheed.. Lekin kher...us par bhi sabr kar lein ge.... Agar humari qismat bhtt ziada chi hui tu shayad, bilkol shayad, a remote possibility ke 4-1 hojae....agar pakora judge sudhar jaye tu...

5-0 is an impossibility, according to me

I think he remained mum today, didn't observe anything.

Allah kher karay... Kiya chal raha hai..unke dimagh main? Pakora judge..is never silent... Kuch na kuch boltay hi rehtay hain

Do u ppl see, court going towards a commission now? @PakSword @Emmie i dont think so... Right now..the fact tht court has called chairman nab in court..it means ke judges khud case resolve karn chah rahay haimm atleast justice khosa...not sure abt others...

Agar baad main mood badal jaye tu alag baat hai ..lekin abhi tak tu yehi lag raha nai

Allah kher karay... Kiya chal raha hai..unke dimagh main? Pakora judge..is never silent... Kuch na kuch boltay hi rehtay hain

Criminal jurisprudence/Criminal Justice is not his forte, he's expert in financial crimes and money laundering. Let the counsel for two bubblos start his arguments, judge sahib will talk like parrot.

Please remember what I had to say on the admissibility of this confessional statement & FIA report. Told you and @El_Swordsmen that the court hadn't rejected cited material.

Please read this part very carefully;

Justice Khosa posed a question in court directed towards the NAB prosecutor general, asking if Dar's acquittal before the court was conditional or unconditional, and whether the finance minister had been acquitted before he gave his statement or after.

Hamid responded that the statement had been recorded after Dar was acquitted, but he remained imprisoned from 1999 to 2000 even after his statement was recorded.

Khosa observed that Dar was not a suspect at the time his statement was recorded, adding that a person who is not guilty fights his case rather than accepting acquittal.

Now read these tweets;

In Short --- Dar was acquitted before he gave his statement therefore his statement can be used as evidence.

very informative, i think this one is an interesting & very important observation by Justice Khosa

Do u ppl see, court going towards a commission now? @PakSword @Emmie i dont think so... Right now..the fact tht court has called chairman nab in court..it means ke judges khud case resolve karn chah rahay haimm atleast justice khosa...not sure abt others...

Agar baad main mood badal jaye tu alag baat hai ..lekin abhi tak tu yehi lag raha nai

No commission for sure, a small bailiff type commission can't be ruled out though. Besides what is left there for commission to find out?

I think they are trying to utilize the previous investigations done by different institutions in this regard.

Why refer the matter to them again if everything was done 10-20 years back. No attestations are required of the documents collected and made part of the investigations by the right constitutional institutions.

This is why Justice Afzal is going against it, because he knows if the previous investigations are opened, the amount of "already verified/ validated/ attested/ authenticated" material will prove as last nail in shareers coffin.

Ab kaisy pata lagay ke pakora judge ki kia opinion hai, on thia matter? Dil hi dil main shayad justice ijaz afzal k sath hoga..but may have avoided arguing with justice khosa.. Juztice ijaz afzal ko tu koi farq nahi parta ... He often argues with justice khosa

You and @biloo700 are the most optimistic members here... I so hope ur optimism is proven right, but i am skeptical because of our judicial history

Farah g ab tu court bhee bol rahi hai k nawaz & co. case me improvement la rahi hai .. means jese jese case agey bar raha hai us ko dekh k documents lae ja rahe hain ... yeh baat buhut khatarnaak hai government k lye ...

Jabhi assembly me mar peet kr rahe hain yeh log ... pora khandan ruswa hu raha hai !

You are right..

@Dil Pakistan Kuch kam karlo... We are happy with 4-1 or even 3-2 against NS.. 5-0 ziada hojaega... mera hazma kharaab hojata hai when I hear such predictions.

Bhai mujhay to sirf Supreme court kee fikar hey.

Agar faisla Shareefon key haq mein aya to @Farah Sohail ja kar court ko ura dey gee or phir hamaray pass supreme court naheen rahay gee :p:

Bhai mujhay to sirf Supreme court kee fikar hey.

Agar faisla Shareefon key haq mein aya to @Farah Sohail ja kar court ko ura dey gee or phir hamaray pass supreme court naheen rahay gee :p:

Lolz..
Nahi,, aaj kal she is keeping a check on her BP.

This is why Justice Afzal is going against it, because he knows if the previous investigations are opened, the amount of "already verified/ validated/ attested/ authenticated" material will prove as last nail in shareers coffin.

@Farah Sohail

Aaj jummah ka din hai.. Dua karain kisi bhi record room main aag na lag jaey..

Rauf Klasara

Sharifs have also submitted an affidavit in connection with Al Towfeeq case judgement. The witness in Al Towfeeq case, perhaps Shazi Nackvi if the person is female, has called Rehman Malik a liar who misled her to believe London apartments were in possession of Sharifs. She testified that apartments were attached on wrong information.

it's time that Rehman Malik should also join the party, he should come to SC now, this is the turning point in the history of Pakistan, it's now or never, biggest case in the history of Pakistan after Bhutto trail in my opinion ...

@Farah Sohail

Aaj jummah ka din hai.. Dua karain kisi bhi record room main aag na lag jaey..

Lekin condessional statement aur .rehman malik ki report tu supreme court k record ka hissa ban chuki hai, jis main attested documents hain... Tu ab aag kahan lagay gi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom