What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

I haven't even started yet, lol.

Thank you for understanding exactly what I mean and it is nothing but with the best of intentions for the sake of presenting another pov that differs from what is going on.

PTI could have made PMLN a name to be ridiculed after Panama decision and nothing short of a stigma on politics in Pakistan but we saw nothing of the sort.

They could have politically hounded PMLN with such slogans and narrative that wouldn't have left them alone even in their sleep but to no avail.

PTI could have made the name of Sharifs a stigma in the eyes of common people of Pakistan instead of allowing them political room to not only politically recuperate but even come back to start their own narrative on an open and vacant political playing field.

Remember the Nathia Gali days in the aftermath of Panama Decision...unfortunately Politics is about timing and not taking time out to relax after signs of a potential win just start to become something within grasp.

If IK was taking a much needed breather or his life was at threat then what about the rest of PTI leadership?

I mean look at the benefit of what CM KPK, Parvaiz Khatak politically managed to achieve, striving for Islamabad lockdown and IK was able to get 184-3 hearing on Panama.

After the 2014 Dharna and Panama decision, I'm always amazed at the lack of large scale political activity of second tier leadership of PTI who don't even try to create political noise without Imran Khan and always need IK to lead everything. This, I believe is the contributing reason of PTI taking a back seat off late; surprisingly, there is no steam in PTI leadership other than Imran Khan. I'm leaving out KPK government leadership, rightfully being busy with its provincial projects.

I'm not just talking about missing press conferences and Jalsas but missing political movements at different times on so many counts like when NAB was not filing Hudaibya reopening appeal after weeks went by instead of 7 day deadline. That movement alone could have highlighted the importance of Hudaibya case manifold with added pressure for good measure on any judges who eventually heard the case, as something with intense focus and not to be ignored.

Because it was missing, now we may never know either way, what pressure it could have created on those three judges who let Hudaibya reopening appeal slip so easily by using an excuse of time bar on a criminal case.
Weigh that thought with the political pressure created by PMLN against Judges and you might understand my point more easily.

In Pakistani politics, sloganeering has its considerable contribution in creating narratives and counter narratives. Just looking at success of Go Nawaz Go takes care of nay sayers.

Some of the slogans that could have been on every kids tongue on the streets to complement GO Nawaz GO and gali gali maen shor hay, sara tabber chor hay... :

Na Flat hay na kothi hay,
Maryam Nawaz Jhoti hay!
(no doubt about this less exploited fact)

VOTE KO IZZAT DO,
NAWAZ SHARIF BAY-IZZAT HO!

Na Nawaz na Shahbaz,
INSAF INSAF!

Pakistan bachana hay,
Hudaibya case chalana hay!

And just imagine the success of these slogans if raised by Imran Khan instead of Bilawal:

Modi ka jo yar hay...

Jindaal ka jo yar hay...

Kulbhushan say kyun pyar hay...

Etc etc...

Above are just some non serious slogans made to make a point and to start you on that road, so you know what I mean and you get the idea of benefits of political movements instead of taking a backseat.

I'm talking about a political party having and using the name of a disqualified leader as in Pakistan Muslim League NAWAZ...HOWCOME?

Now he's even its SUPREME LEADER for life against exact words of SCP verdict quoted by @Farah Sohail earlier, barring any such title holding, lol, what a joke about respect and RULE OF LAW.

Everybody knows that Politics is about making things happen and that is exactly what PMLN has done politically after Panama decision.

Fortunately, we are now seeing signs of PTI beginning to do the same and preparing to confront PMLN on political front. Good luck and God Bless Pakistan.

wow!! things look serious your wall of text is getting bigger and bigger...are they any close to hanging miyan yet?

wow!! things look serious your wall of text is getting bigger and bigger...are they any close to hanging miyan yet?
Lol, you are the one who wants him hanged dear, I'm not that serious yet but might get there if people keep up their incitement, lol.

I want a media ban on this lot so we get to enjoy some solice from daily croc tears and women folk like whining from a cunning pompus arse and his daughter all the time while the law takes its slow grinding course and thats just about the most frustrating part...

...it is no secret that our law is way too slow but their opponents are equally so and even more as tentative due to earlier discussed strange political strategy.

Shall End loadshedding in 3 months...OR change my name.
Aik Dhailay ki Corruption agar koi sabit kar day.... i'll resign.
If MODELTOWN Judicial commission even points a finger at me... i'll resign.

The legend of
contrary narratives and utter shamelessness continues...

While elder brother whines day and night like a "Dehati Aurat" that SCP shouldn't hear political cases...

The younger brother has appealed to SCP to form a full bench to investigate IK allegations on Metro Multan...:omghaha:

As if the earlier judicial reports like model town's was ever even cared for what it stated against Shahbaz Government...:rofl:

And the average gullible supporter :haha:of this cunning yet cowardly mafia is so intelligible that it can't stop but keep kissing their leaders feet...while the lame *** leaders feed them the same old medicine again and again...without even changing its label:omghaha:

Shahbaz Sharif
abusing Zardari before 2013 elections:

Shahbaz Sharif apologizes Zardari after 2013 elections:

Shahbaz Sharif again starts abusing Zardari before 2018 elections:

Sometime back, I probably wrote about why contempt notices weren't being issued to these goons.. But later on, I also favored issuance of contempt notices.

When courts call someone, the sole objective is that the disrespectful person shows remorse and begs court's pardon.. By forcing his to ask for mercy, judges uphold the respect of courts.

When courts, in rare circumstances, punish someone, that fear is gone forever.. Now that Nihal has tasted the life of a jail, he is likely not afraid of going there again even if it is for maximum 6 months.

To bring fear back, punishment needs to be increased by law. For example, if he is issued with the notice again, and he swears or even do something extremely ridiculous inside SC, the only option court will have, is to send him for another six months. 5 years disqualification has already been utilized..

So he doesn't care...

Sometime back, I probably wrote about why contempt notices weren't being issued to these goons.. But later on, I also favored issuance of contempt notices.

When courts call someone, the sole objective is that the disrespectful person shows remorse and begs court's pardon.. By forcing his to ask for mercy, judges uphold the respect of courts.

When courts, in rare circumstances, punish someone, that fear is gone forever.. Now that Nihal has tasted the life of a jail, he is likely not afraid of going there again even if it is for maximum 6 months.

To bring fear back, punishment needs to be increased by law. For example, if he is issued with the notice again, and he swears or even do something extremely ridiculous inside SC, the only option court will have, is to send him for another six months. 5 years disqualification has already been utilized..

So he doesn't care...

SC should disqualify him for life..and imprisonment for 1 yr atleast...

No law as such..

But ek dafa punishment ke baad dobara kisi ko notice bhi tu nahi gaya hoga? If some one does contempt of court repeatedly...tu uski phir punishment bhi tu uss hisaab se hi honi chahye..... ye dheet log hain...aisy nahi sudhrein ge

But ek dafa punishment ke baad dobara kisi ko notice bhi tu nahi gaya hoga? If some one does contempt of court repeatedly...tu uski phir punishment bhi tu uss hisaab se hi honi chahye..... ye dheet log hain...aisy nahi sudhrein ge

courts 6 months aur 5 years dq se aagay nahi ja sakteen..

So he doesn't care...

Agree with you in principle. There is an option left though...

- MEDIA BAN - ala Altaf Hussain

...I don't know why our good SCP judges don't slap the whole lot with a media ban...whoever has crossed the red line repeatedly...Nawaz, Maryam, Nehal, Danial, Talal...they even rhyme like a "Gandi Gaali"...

It shall shut them up for good.

...Khas Kam Jahan Pak...

Back
Top Bottom