What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Agree with you in principle. There is an option left though...

- MEDIA BAN - ala Altaf Hussain

...I don't know why our good SCP judges don't slap the whole lot with a media ban...whoever has crossed the red line repeatedly...Nawaz, Maryam, Nehal, Danial, Talal...they even rhyme like a "Gandi Gaali"...

It shall shut them up for good.

...Khas Kam Jahan Pak...

Yes.... media ban is the best option in these circumstances

The only option left!
Of course brother.

They do it because they know they will be heard and watched live across Pakistan and every hour, on the hour, for days.

Take that away from them and they will become nothing more than a handicap that any political party will be allergic to.

Imagine if Nawaz is banned...any Jalsa he even attends won't be telecast...he cannot stand in the crowd let alone sit on stage without the media cameras literally shutting off...

He shall be discarded like a smelly, poopy diaper :sick: by his very own brother and barred from every political activity needing media publicity.

If above can happen to poopy diapered Nawaz, just think about the consequences for the likes of Gali Brigade Nehal Danial Talal :haha:

Of course brother.

They do it because they know they will be heard and watched live across Pakistan and every hour, on the hour, for days.

Take that away from them and they will become nothing more than a handicap that any political party will be allergic to.

Imagine if Nawaz is banned...any Jalsa he even attends won't be telecast...he cannot stand in the crowd let alone sit on stage without the media cameras literally shutting off...

He shall be discarded like a smelly, poppy diaper :sick: by his very own brother and barred from every political activity needing media publicity.

If above can happen to Nawaz, just think about the consequences for the likes of Gali Brigade Nehal Danial Talal :haha:

Judges shayad anday khanay ka wait kar rahay hain..

Judges shayad anday khanay ka wait kar rahay hain..
Now brother, when I repeatedly have said literally dozens of times for weeks and weeks if not months now that these thugs with their leaders should be media banned and PTI should have started a movement to demand this from SCP in every presser and Jalsa...

...am I wrong to question the thought process or strategy or total lack of it to bring down these thugs on knees as they have given so many excuses that it is more than justified and deserving or not ???

IMG-20180301-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20180302-WA0005.jpg

Sallam everyone, been some time since i posted here. How is the mood now? @Farah Sohail @PakSword and ALL others, a bit more hopeful and optimistic now? Things seem to be on track? Please do share.

Lol, you are the one who wants him hanged dear, I'm not that serious yet but might get there if people keep up their incitement, lol.

I want a media ban on this lot so we get to enjoy some solice from daily croc tears and women folk like whining from a cunning pompus arse and his daughter all the time while the law takes its slow grinding course and thats just about the most frustrating part...

...it is no secret that our law is way too slow but their opponents are equally so and even more as tentative due to earlier discussed strange political strategy.
not just him every corrupt mfer in this country should be hanged but jo courts miyan sanp ka media ban nai kar sakti i dont think they can hang nawaz hang toh barri baat hogaye cant even jail him for 2 hours!

what party you support? please dont tell me you a fan of cocaine uncle!

what party you support? please dont tell me you a fan of cocaine uncle!
Uncle cocaine? :rofl:

Let me tell you categorically that I love your uncle cocaine for his outstanding achievements in life that make him a better Pakistani than i consider myself and almost the rest of Pakistan bar a few who have and are ready to lay their lives for Pakistan. You can speak for yourselves.

I love your uncle cocaine for his never die efforts to get this country rid of Sharif and Zardari Mafia and finally learning how to intelligently use some lowly corrupts to get rid of the other top most corrupts...

I don't mind your sarcasm, hopefully, you'll get it too in the end. I respect your opinion other than personal insults anyways.

I love your uncle cocaine for achieving the impossible as in building not one but three cancer hospitals till now without even ever holding any Government post.

I love your uncle cocaine for NUML university and his work for better education without ever holding any Government post.

I love your uncle cocaine for his 21year struggle to open the eyes of gullible voters of PMLN voters.

I love your uncle cocaine because he is as much of a hypocrite as I consider myself being a human but for making use of his life's achievements to repay the debt of love and respect from common Pakistanis who regard him.

I love your uncle cocaine because he has never looted a single penny from my country's kitty.

So what if he seems arrogant and high on himself i.e. justifying your jibe of Uncle cocaine. He deserves to lead Pakistan on every single count of his above achievements in life.

Compare him to the filth of rest of the parties bar a lone Sharif admi as in SirajulHaq with a lot less to his credit...and who do you find worthy?

If he manages to get rid of the combined curse of Zardaris and Sharifs completely then he deserves to lead us further even more.

What can go wrong without Sharifs or Zardaris?

If IK fails as a leader of Pakistan then Pakistan will move on towards a better future still...

What can go wrong without even Imran Khan, if we get on with the journey on the road to justice and accountability thanks to your Uncle cocaine?

Learn to see the light at the end of the tunnel and make getting there your goal, all else are just steps towards that light.

I just think that IK is providing us with a great launch pad towards a better future. Using it or not is sadly in the hands of gullible voters of Pakistan like you and me... Or so we think despite our handicapped democracy...

Uncle cocaine? :rofl:

Let me tell you categorically that I love your uncle cocaine for his outstanding achievements in life that make him a better Pakistani than i consider myself and almost the rest of Pakistan bar a few who have and are ready to lay their lives for Pakistan. You can speak for yourselves.

I love your uncle cocaine for his never die efforts to get this country rid of Sharif and Zardari Mafia and finally learning how to intelligently use some lowly corrupts to get rid of the other top most corrupts...

I don't mind your sarcasm, hopefully, you'll get it too in the end. I respect your opinion other than personal insults anyways.

I love your uncle cocaine for achieving the impossible as in building not one but three cancer hospitals till now without even ever holding any Government post.

I love your uncle cocaine for NUML university and his work for better education without ever holding any Government post.

I love your uncle cocaine for his 21year struggle to open the eyes of gullible voters of PMLN voters.

I love your uncle cocaine because he is as much of a hypocrite as I consider myself being a human but for making use of his life's achievements to repay the debt of love and respect from common Pakistanis who regard him.

I love your uncle cocaine because he has never looted a single penny from my country's kitty.

So what if he seems arrogant and high on himself i.e. justifying your jibe of Uncle cocaine. He deserves to lead Pakistan on every single count of his above achievements in life.

Compare him to the filth of rest of the parties bar a lone Sharif admi as in SirajulHaq with a lot less to his credit...and who do you find worthy?

If he manages to get rid of the combined curse of Zardaris and Sharifs completely then he deserves to lead us further even more.

What can go wrong without Sharifs or Zardaris?

If IK fails as a leader of Pakistan then Pakistan will move on towards a better future still...

What can go wrong without even Imran Khan, if we get on with the journey on the road to justice and accountability thanks to your Uncle cocaine?

Learn to see the light at the end of the tunnel and make getting there your goal, all else are just steps towards that light.

I just think that IK is providing us with a great launch pad towards a better future. Using it or not is sadly in the hands of gullible voters of Pakistan like you and me... Or so we think despite our handicapped democracy...

I voted for our beloved uncle cocaine and "MIGHT" vote for him again i am not a fan boy but i am of the opinion that UC achievements show he can deliver and i am 100% sure that he cant do any worse than those bastards Zardari and Shareef these 2 are like fking parasite and it would require some next level evilism to outdo these do and if UC does that ill respect him for manipulating and fooling us all i mean it takes some skills to hide your true evil self for soo this long.

I voted for our beloved uncle cocaine and "MIGHT" vote for him again i am not a fan boy but i am of the opinion that UC achievements show he can deliver and i am 100% sure that he cant do any worse than those bastards Zardari and Shareef these 2 are like fking parasite and it would require some next level evilism to outdo these do and if UC does that ill respect him for manipulating and fooling us all i mean it takes some skills to hide your true evil self for soo this long.
:coffee::pakistan::agree:

Military establishment needs to be careful about PTI. They are too secular and liberal, and once in power they will also disappoint and follow the same trajectory of Noon League’s government. Military establishment should be doing everything they can to ensure massive gains for far-right religious parties in the upcoming national polls. TLYR should gain seats in Punjab, and MMA should at least become a significant opposition bloc in KPK, if not able to form the next government there in coalition. If there is a PTI government, it should be very dependent on support from religious parties, as an insurance against any hancky pancky.

Military establishment needs to be careful about PTI. They are too secular and liberal, and once in power they will also disappoint and follow the same trajectory of Noon League’s government. Military establishment should be doing everything they can to ensure massive gains for far-right religious parties in the upcoming national polls. TLYR should gain seats in Punjab, and MMA should at least become a significant opposition bloc in KPK, if not able to form the next government there in coalition. If there is a PTI government, it should be very dependent on support from religious parties, as an insurance against any hancky pancky.
TLYR and MMA:cheers: Yeah sure, lol.

Their are always those who feel secure sandwiched between a bearded Gali brigade of misplaced Zealots on one hand and Foulana Diesel on the other, even calling they guy Molvi is a disgrace to the highly esteemed title:astagh: and then you go on and call it an insurance. Wasn't it haram till last time Molvi Khadim took the stage?

You must be worried on account of the highly westernized KPK since PTI came into power there.:omghaha:
kpk-quran-1.jpg

Kindly share what you are smoking dear...its not very nice to keep the good stuff to yourself and be so lofty on your own:drag:

TLYR and MMA:cheers: Yeah sure, lol.

Kindly share what you are smoking dear...its not very nice to keep the good stuff to yourself and be so lofty on your own:drag:

Khan saab, you are obviously some kind of closeted Pakhtun nationalist. Your beloved Imran Khan cannot form the next government without support from the religious parties so don’t ever forget that. I hear Noon League is becoming popular in your province so beware. You can never subdue Islam, God is on our side. I'm not smoking anything, but you've been chewing too much naswar "dear".

Khan saab, you are obviously some kind of closeted Pakhtun nationalist. Your beloved Imran Khan cannot form the next government without support from the religious parties so don’t ever forget that. I hear Noon League is becoming popular in your province so beware. You can never subdue Islam, God is on our side. I'm not smoking anything, but you've been chewing too much naswar "dear".
Hahaha, on the contrary meri jan...by the way wait for the actual reply and take my advice first; you suffer from the pitfall of posting without going through the pages a little bit...you know, it always helps to get to know a little bit about what you wanna post too...lol...instead of trying to poke fun, you may step on a tail that belongs to your own back side...ending up becoming the very reason of your painful writing.

Where are my manners, since you went sideways on ethnicity, province and what not...Introductions first...

I'm from Sind, born and bred, living in Islamabad...I am as proud of my Urdu speaking Pakistani background as I'm proud of my nice and dashing brute of a full crop of masnon beard, if you know what that is...

You can never subdue Islam, God is on our side.
Who forgot to wash their GALI BAKNAY WALI ZABAN and made you ISLAM KA THEKEDAR?

My original and sincere advice to you again is to try and post something better next time around.

Back
Top Bottom