What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Lol blochistan main establishment ne PMLN ko shikast dedi aur sind main pppp ne establishment ko shikast dedi. Kia zabardast ghatiya tareen system hai.

Today I am invited in the baraat ceremony of the son of khursheed shah. Haven't attended as couldn't get a cheap flight. I would have gathered a lot of news had I attended that.

Last edited:
Lol blochistan main establishment ne PMLN ko shikast dedi aur sind main pppp ne establishment ko shikast dedi. Kia zabardast ghatiya tareen system hai.

Today I am invited in the baraat ceremony of the son of khursheed shah. Haven't attend as couldn't get a cheap flight. I would have gathered a lot of news had I attended that.
sir sab aik he hain!! fauji general asif ki side pocket may hain bakki sanp aur ppp bhai bhai hain!!

ps : not a pti fan boy!

Today I am invited in the baraat ceremony of the son of khursheed shah. Haven't attended as couldn't get a cheap flight. I would have gathered a lot of news had I attended that.
I am happy ppp won in Sindh atleast our constitution is safe from Nawaz and Puniab specific ammendments

fauji general asif ki side pocket may hain
This part is uncalled-for, atleast for now.

While I have no first hand information about Gen Bajwa and Zardari links but the way this COAS has conducted himself has surpassed his predecessors in not indulging into dirty politics and staying largely neutral.

Zardari need not be unnecessarily challeged as of now, so far that he decides to openly stand shoulder to shoulder with Nawaz and emboldens the mediocrity to become something exponentially more than a nuisance.

It was about time too that Judicial system moves against Takht Lahore...instead of always the leadership from other smaller constituencies.

Zardari-the-dako's time shall come after Nawaz gets his due from the courts. They are like two school bullies. Together, they can become a phenomenon, alone, they are whimps...

After Nawaz, hopefully in sha Allah, there shall be no excuse from smaller provinces that they are being hard done on corruption instead of the crooked politicians from Punjab.

Ikhattay do do niwalay to tagray say tagray galay maen bhe phans jatay hain...yeh to phir aik kamzor si sham democracy ka tentative Judicial system hay.

This part is uncalled-for, atleast for now.

While I have no first hand information about Gen Bajwa and Zardari links but the way this COAS has conducted himself has surpassed his predecessors in not indulging into dirty politics and staying largely neutral.

Zardari need not be unnecessarily challeged as of now, so far that he decides to openly stand shoulder to shoulder with Nawaz and emboldens the mediocrity to become something exponentially more than a nuisance.

It was about time too that Judicial system moves against Takht Lahore...instead of always the leadership from other smaller constituencies.

Zardari-the-dako's time shall come after Nawaz gets his due from the courts. They are like two school bullies. Together, they can become a phenomenon, alone, they are whimps...

After Nawaz, hopefully in sha Allah, there shall be no excuse from smaller provinces that they are being hard done on corruption instead of the crooked politicians from Punjab.

Ikhattay do do niwalay to tagray say tagray galay maen bhe phans jatay hain...yeh to phir aik kamzor si sham democracy ka tentative Judicial system hay.

Some information available..

1 - For now.. people who know will love Gen Bajwa in future. People who don't know him will forget his name even..

2 - Bureaucrats will not be let loose like stray dogs..

3 - A lot of happiness but a lot of concern in PPP camps about the next move of establishment.. No one can predict as they used to predict establishment's actions before. Many are of the view that it will be PPPs turn next (to face the wrath) so need to do something about it by joining hands with PMLN before things get out of control.. For now, it is shown to PPP that establishment is with them.. loll.. specially after Karachi and Quetta's parliamentary drama episodes..

4 - After DMG group, the wrath will definitely turn towards FBR, SBP and others who have made our country a joke internationally.

I am happy ppp won in Sindh atleast our constitution is safe from Nawaz and Puniab specific ammendments

The only thing I'm looking forward to is the accountability court verdict, when is the case wrapping up? And how many witnesses are left? Any reports on this regard?

Some information available..

1 - For now.. people who know will love Gen Bajwa in future. People who don't know him will forget his name even..

2 - Bureaucrats will not be let loose like stray dogs..

3 - A lot of happiness but a lot of concern in PPP camps about the next move of establishment.. No one can predict as they used to predict establishment's actions before. Many are of the view that it will be PPPs turn next (to face the wrath) so need to do something about it by joining hands with PMLN before things get out of control.. For now, it is shown to PPP that establishment is with them.. loll.. specially after Karachi and Quetta's parliamentary drama episodes..

4 - After DMG group, the wrath will definitely turn towards FBR, SBP and others who have made our country a joke internationally.
i am not as optimistic as you and @Shane but i hope you guys are right and we get rid of zardari!! is manhoos kuttay ki shakal say bc nufrat hogaye hai!

and after zardari i hope tohra army judiciary ka bhi koi hisab lay!

and after zardari i hope tohra army judiciary ka bhi koi hisab lay!

Current judiciary aur Army ke generals tou theek hain.. suna hai aisa.. but jo past main ja chukay, unn pe koi haath hi nahi daalta..

i am not as optimistic as you and @Shane but i hope you guys are right and we get rid of zardari!! is manhoos kuttay ki shakal say bc nufrat hogaye hai!
Although I'm just as big a believer of culling the rabid and obliterating those with madcow syndrome but for now we have to contend with being hopeful...
Paywasta Rh Shajar say,
Ummeed-e-Bahar Rkh.

but jo past main ja chukay, unn pe koi haath hi nahi daalta..
You are overlooking the investigations ordered by current NAB chief against former brass.

Although I'm just as big a believer of culling the rabid and obliterating those with madcow syndrome but for now we have to contend with being hopeful...
Paywasta Rh Shajar say,
Ummeed-e-Bahar Rkh.

You are overlooking the investigations ordered by current NAB chief against former brass.

against who? that general who became a poltician? dont remember his name

against who? that general who became a poltician? dont remember his name

NAB has restarted investigation into a Rs2 billion corruption reference against four former senior army officers.

These four seniors include an ex-chief of the Inter-Services Intelligence no less.

The army officers are accused of transferring tens of hundreds of acres of prime railway land in Lahore to a Malaysian firm during Gen Musharraf regime in 2001 for development of a golf course called Royal Palms Gold and Country Club at throwaway rates.

The new NAB chief presided over a meeting recently that authorised filing of a reference against:

(1)former railways minister retired Lt Gen Javed Ashraf Qazi who is also a retired DG ISI,

(2)former railways chairman retired Lt Gen Saeed Uz Zafar who used to be former Peshawar corps commander,

(3) former GM retired Maj Gen Hamid Hassan Butt,

(4)former member railways retired Brig Akhtar Ali Baig

And other civilian officers of railways, contractors and firms involved in the alleged scam.

Their names have been put on ECL on NABs request.

NAB has restarted investigation into a Rs2 billion corruption reference against four former senior army officers.

These four seniors include an ex-chief of the Inter-Services Intelligence no less.

The army officers are accused of transferring tens of hundreds of acres of prime railway land in Lahore to a Malaysian firm during Gen Musharraf regime in 2001 for development of a golf course called Royal Palms Gold and Country Club at throwaway rates.

The new NAB chief presided over a meeting recently that authorised filing of a reference against:

(1)former railways minister retired Lt Gen Javed Ashraf Qazi who is also a retired DG ISI,

(2)former railways chairman retired Lt Gen Saeed Uz Zafar who used to be former Peshawar corps commander,

(3) former GM retired Maj Gen Hamid Hassan Butt,

(4)former member railways retired Brig Akhtar Ali Baig

And other civilian officers of railways, contractors and firms involved in the alleged scam.

Their names have been put on ECL on NABs request.
wow thats great i never thought NAB would be brave enough to nvestigate army generals lets hope it guilty they are convicted hanged and NAB set an example for everyone! and it will also shut holes of politicians like zardari and saanp "keh fauni generolo ko koi nai pakarta"

wow thats great i never thought NAB would be brave enough to nvestigate army generals lets hope it guilty they are convicted hanged and NAB set an example for everyone! and it will also shut holes of politicians like zardari and saanp "keh fauni generolo ko koi nai pakarta"

As I said earlier, Gen Bajwa will be remembered by some as a great general...

Shame on all those who insult Nawaz Sharif for his visionary leadership.

I have embedded the following video from 7 mins onwards about Inqalab and...9 mins onwards is a short list of changes made in election nomination forms to enable other best of the best Inqalabis to easily get elected on merit.

Watch a Classic analysis of reborn inqalabi former PM Nawaz Sharif:

Shame on all those who insult Nawaz Sharif for his visionary leadership.

I have embedded the following video from 7 mins onwards about Inqalab and...9 mins onwards is a short list of changes made in election nomination forms to enable other best of the best Inqalabis to easily get elected on merit.

Watch a Classic analysis of reborn inqalabi former PM Nawaz Sharif:
Moeed the legend :D

Back
Top Bottom