What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Okay sure, how about this:
Maray incorrigible jan kay totay :rofl: despite my obvious warning, you went ahead and stepped on your own tail :omghaha:

Maray bhai, log is video ko post kartay hain Molvi Khadim Hussain ki gandi zaban kay suboot kay tor par :hitwall:

I admit dear, your level of comprehension is beyond my weaker brain waves.:lol:

Please continue on, happy postings:enjoy:

Maray incorrigible jan kay totay :rofl: despite my obvious warning, you went ahead and stepped on your own tail :omghaha:

Maray bhai, log is video ko post kartay hain Molvi Khadim Hussain ki gandi zaban kay suboot kay tor par :hitwall:

I admit dear, your level of comprehension is beyond my weaker brain waves.:lol:

اوے مٹروا اس مولوی نے تہادا عمران نوں ننگا کرکے جوتیاں ماریں ول جے تہانوں سمجھ نہی اوندی تے میں کی کراں۔ اپنا عمران دا کوئی جواب لاو میاں

اوے مٹروا اس مولوی نے تہادا عمران نوں ننگا کرکے جوتیاں ماریں ول جے تہانوں سمجھ نہی اوندی تے میں کی کراں۔ اپنا عمران دا کوئی جواب لاو میاں
Glad to see you showing your true colours dear.

What you have just been through is in itself called a NASRI CHITROL, you just don`t know it yet.

I gladly rest my case in honour of your Ignoramus Highness :smart: .

Military establishment needs to be careful about PTI. They are too secular and liberal, and once in power they will also disappoint and follow the same trajectory of Noon League’s government. Military establishment should be doing everything they can to ensure massive gains for far-right religious parties in the upcoming national polls. TLYR should gain seats in Punjab, and MMA should at least become a significant opposition bloc in KPK, if not able to form the next government there in coalition. If there is a PTI government, it should be very dependent on support from religious parties, as an insurance against any hancky pancky.
Should and would are two different things :D
Religious parties are nothing more than blackmail groups and why should the military establishment help religious parties when the religious parties have time and time again showed us that they want war?

Should and would are two different things :D
Religious parties are nothing more than blackmail groups and why should the military establishment help religious parties when the religious parties have time and time again showed us that they want war?

If the military establishment ever turned its back on the Religious element it would be
دمادم مست قلندر

You want this?
This clown will never become anything more than a pressure group

If the military establishment ever turned its back on the Religious element it would be
دمادم مست قلندر
Putar taposi mar ley kuj nayi howey ga Rizvi bandar no lollipop vakha key chu mantar kar dita ki hoya kuj nahi :D

Faizabad hoya uton baad ki hoya kuj wi nahi sarey ministers uthay dey uthay ney Molvi vik gaye:rofl:

3 haftay mein shariyat lagao pen di siri ik gadi vekhi tey vik gaye

مولوی دی اواز سن کہ نوازگنجے دا پیشاب نکل گئی
ہوں دس میاں تہادے لوکاں ہک معذور بابا دے نال مقابلہ ہوندی نہی
اہنوں کہندے نے عشق رسول دا فیض

مولوی دی اواز سن کہ نوازگنجے دا پیشاب نکل گئی
ہوں دس میاں تہادے لوکاں ہک معذور بابا دے نال مقابلہ ہوندی نہی
اہنوں کہندے نے عشق رسول دا فیض
Ki kita uney tamam molvi vik gaye

Ki kita uney tamam molvi vik gaye
GETTING CLOSER TO OUR TOPIC...My concern was regarding what Molvi Gali said about JUDGES and CJP to lure Judiciary at the behest of those who allowed safe assembly, departure and passage to dharna from Lahore to Faizabad.

Chota Sharif is no less cunning than his elder brother...that Contempt was the most dangerous move against judiciary, probably instigated via Zaeem Qadri by Shahbaz.

Zaeem did admit being constantly in touch with Molvi Gali throughout Faizabad Dharna in more than one interview...now he`d probably say that we discussed weather and exchanged pleasantries.

Have you seen how the molvis of TLYR use worst language against each other. Yeh Galion ki Shariat nafiz karain gay:

Ashraf Jalali roasted Galion wali sarkar Khadim Rizvi and gave him his own medicine...kal ka londa...istanjay ka pata nahee...do do haftay nahata nahee...jali rizvi...galian bakna kon si shariat hay etc etc:

Another video about the success or failure of Faizabad dharna:
Proves that after Pak Army stepped in...MOLVI GALI NAY DUM DABA KAR BHAGNA HEE GHANEMAT SAMAJHA.

GEO News lol

DXXn5F2XUAIkfTf.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom