What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

I think NAB court ko jaldi jaldi hearing complete ker leni chaye. Jitna latkay ga case utha Mian Saanp zehr uglay ga

Kh Haris jaldi hearing complete honay hi nahi dey ga... ye ultay seedhay sawal karta rahay ga... ye mazeed 16 din Wajid Zia par ek case main jirah karay ga..phir doosray case main

Last edited:
Kh Haris jaldi hearing complete honay hi nahi dey ga... ye ultay seedhay sawal karta rahay ga... ye mazeed 16 din Wajid Zia par ek case main jirah karay ga..phir doosray case main
That's why the ruling by Judge that he will announce verdicts together is mind boggling and NAB not challenging it is equally as obnoxious...he should have given verdicts one by one as cases concluded.

This is a clear give away political favour by the court and made the ruling suspect in my opinion.

@PakSword @The Accountant @Farah Sohail @Path-Finder @Zibago Like I posted, the same vibes are coming from Rana Sana and PM...Talks...let's talk and resolve the issue:

I agree with @QatariPrince in not exactly an NRO but a balanced offer...talks.

Nawaz did this by design, not accidentally.

They have the illegal wealth covered with the Offshore amnesty scheme that everyone has already forgotten.

Look at the situation from his POV. Nawaz wants space for baji till elections. His stance is don't push me too far, I am a patriot but you have to talk to me and Give me space to breath, that's all I want is space for my daughter or else I shall scream as a consequence.

The above is what Nawaz Wanted out of his planned interview and Pakistan Army has obliged the politician completely by doing their routine of going through the motions to register their reservations and what not "at the highest level" exactly like they did during Dawn leaks.

Nawaz's Name is no where in the unanimous condemning statement issued after NSC meeting.

Dawn - Cyril - Nawaz :
The obvious double game by Nawaz is that Nawaz CONDEMNED Cyril Almaida's Dawn leaks story as fabricated...

...but the same Cyril is specifically protocoled over to Multan so that a special interview could be possible.

Nawaz, Shahbaz, Maryam and Shahid Khaqan just showed MIDDLE FINGER to Pak Army and I can only sympathize with my Army to an extent as it created this very monster breathing down their necks and mocking them in their face.

Army has shown exemplary discipline in the face of such humiliation at the hands of Nawaz and PMLN.
Kudos and Salute for taking it with "Hikmat".

Now, the way forward for Army should be to make sure PMLN is buried in next elections but before that they should let the judiciary bury this filthy with harshest possible punishments for not just Panama but subsequent Dawn leaks and Kassab leaks under article 6.

Like I posted earlier, Let's see how Army handles it i.e play in the hands of Nawaz or call his bluff and makes sure [to still stand behind the judiciary so that] the whole family goes behind bars [edit] and goes behind bars before the elections, if not then Nawaz shall have succeeded in proving that our men in uniform didn't learn anything from Dawn leaks saga.

Bottom line is: Nawaz wants Army to stand aside when he overruns this Judiciary, that's the maximum, the minimum is to let Sharifs go into elections without verdicts.

Don't focus on the media hype...concentrate on cause and effect.

Let's see how Army handles it i.e play in the hands of Nawaz or call his bluff and makes sure [to still stand behind the judiciary so that] the whole family goes behind bars [edit] and goes behind bars before the elections or not.
You know what's coming next? Osama bin Laden, Pathan kot attack, etc...even Kulbhushan is up for blackmail.

Remember that Nawaz specifically called Kulbhushan Indian Spy and Soldier but not terrorist for a reason.

@PakSword @The Accountant @Farah Sohail @Path-Finder @Zibago Like I posted, the same vibes are coming from Rana Sana and PM...Talks...let's talk and resolve the issue:

The above is what Nawaz Wanted out of his planned interview and Pakistan Army has obliged the politician completely by doing their routine of going through the motions to register their reservations and what not "at the highest level" exactly like they did during Dawn leaks.

Nawaz's Name is no where in the unanimous condemning statement issued after NSC meeting.

Dawn - Cyril - Nawaz :
The obvious double game by Nawaz is that Nawaz CONDEMNED Cyril Almaida's Dawn leaks story as fabricated...

...but the same Cyril is specifically protocoled over to Multan so that a special interview could be possible.

Nawaz, Shahbaz, Maryam and Shahid Khaqan just showed MIDDLE FINGER to Pak Army and I can only sympathize with my Army to an extent as it created this very monster breathing down their necks and mocking them in their face.

Army has shown exemplary discipline in the face of such humiliation at the hands of Nawaz and PMLN.
Kudos and Salute for taking it with "Hikmat".

Now, the way forward for Army should be to make sure PMLN is buried in next elections but before that they should let the judiciary bury this filthy with harshest possible punishments for not just Panama but subsequent Dawn leaks and Kassab leaks under article 6.

Like I posted earlier, Let's see how Army handles it i.e play in the hands of Nawaz or call his bluff and makes sure [to still stand behind the judiciary so that] the whole family goes behind bars [edit] and goes behind bars before the elections, if not then Nawaz shall have succeeded in proving that our men in uniform didn't learn anything from Dawn leaks saga.

Bottom line is: Nawaz wants Army to stand aside when he overruns this Judiciary, that's the maximum, the minimum is to let Sharifs go into elections without verdicts.

You know what's coming next? Osama bin Laden, Pathan kot attack, etc...even Kulbhushan is up for blackmail.

Remember that Nawaz specifically called Kulbhushan Indian Spy and Soldier but not terrorist for a reason.

tooi has drawn first blood, in doing so his circle has been reduced i.e vote di izzat te voter di phen di siri.

The state is bigger than his tooi something he has grossly miscalculated it. The state can no longer lift the weight of his.........

Anyone seen defending him is finished and all those with him cannot leave him because they are already one foot in the grave too.

This opportunity needs to be used for culling all traitors and their sponsors like Turkey did after the failed coup their. This is my focus!

tooi has drawn first blood, in doing so his circle has been reduced i.e vote di izzat te voter di phen di siri.

The state is bigger than his tooi something he has grossly miscalculated it. The state can no longer lift the weight of his.........

Anyone seen defending him is finished and all those with him cannot leave him because they are already one foot in the grave too.

This opportunity needs to be used for culling all traitors and their sponsors like Turkey did after the failed coup their. This is my focus!
My only problem with the whole exercise done today is this:
Still I'm hopeful that this time Army shall realize that this event should entail in a resolve to cull the monster it created and then nurtured for decades.

My only problem with the whole exercise done today is this:

Still I'm hopeful that this time Army shall realize that this event should entail in a resolve to cull the monster it created and then nurtured for decades.

Check this out! You allow the parasite to grow then eventually it will enter and destroy the host!

Another pain in the proverbial of Nawaz is that Cyril himself has refuted Nawaz's uturn about context of his statement.

Cyril says he is astonished with Nawaz's stand that he did not mean what the statement appears as but is out of context. He said that he has proof and that the whole interview was recorded.

The level of loyalty of PMLN stoges here with Nawaz on PDF has gone beyond their love and patriotism for Pakistan.

Even the staunchest of PMLN supporters in media are condemning Nawaz's Statement against Pakistan but the blind following here is shameless:

Back
Top Bottom