What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

yes i have zero understanding of law but what i fail to understand is they have everything and all the evidence pointin to the fact that nawaz is a liar a corrupt bastard and they gave him ample time to counter 4 years is no small time so now why th delay! everday we hear the news ya apt nawaz ka ya billion yahan gaye ya wahan gaye toh ab wait kis cheez ka?
Bro, you need to complete a degree in Pakistani criminal law..

langoors outside court are paid 3000Rs per day haha @PakSword @django
So I can visit Islamabad and recover my air ticket/ boarding-lodging expenses?

@Shane

Gen Athar Abbas didn't say anything about ex-ISI, like what is claimed in above tweets... listen yourself. He actually said the total opposite and denied ANY involvement.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/isi-had-nothing-to-do-with-26-11-gen-athar-abbas.105264/

No need to complete degree in law as it wont teach anything just visit a kachehri once

Read carefully dear, I am going to try to use easy language so that you can comprehend what I said earlier dear.

Plz try to concentrate and don't be like Nawaz Sharif who doesn't seem to have any attention span but that of an infant hog temporarily hungry for some milk.

Whatever Musharraf said was about helping mujahideen in disputed territory of Kashmir - completely another level. Only your quoted libtards can equate the two.

Whatever former NSA or official said was if and but and might be, unfortunately non state - completely different repercussions at lower level. Not the highest level.

Whatever Imran Khan said was May be, might be possible, in my opinion - means far less as he is a politician with no official or inside info of that time.

Etc etc etc.

Concentrate now:
Never in the history has a former PM ever stated that a high profile act of terrorism involved Pakistanis and that a cover up is supported at highest level that their case is stalled in court due to it.

I can watch the clips and try to act like that.. Koi jugaar laga yaar.. I need Rs. 3000 per day..
Be warned you will have to share the tent with scary looking aunties you got the guts you are welcome bhai wo to dekhain dil karta hy #Metoo ka banner utha loan ew stupid and ugly

yes i have zero understanding of law but what i fail to understand is they have everything and all the evidence pointin to the fact that nawaz is a liar a corrupt bastard and they gave him ample time to counter 4 years is no small time so now why th delay! everday we hear the news ya apt nawaz ka ya billion yahan gaye ya wahan gaye toh ab wait kis cheez ka?

sister history has thought me that such cases in Pakistan are used as bargaining chip by higher power in Pakistans case people looking for a better deal use such cases as leverage to get things done in the manner they desire!! and higher power or center of power in pakistan has always been ghq.so you never know they have plan to keep things under their control in future and wants someone who is likely to win next election in their claws...thats history of Pakistan until that changes ill have my doubts!!

we have seen zardari and nawaz sent to jail before and returning like kings so i am not optimistic!

Yes SC had all proofs tht NS is a liar hence they disqualified him for life on not being sadiq and Ameen.....and hpoefully he and his daughter will go to jail for corrpution too after trial in accuontability court ends

None of us expected SC to disqualify NS..When panama case started in SC initially..... all of us thought tht it wuold be just time wasting exercise...and blamed IK when he called off dharna and agreed to take tihs case to SC...

When JIT was formed..all of us thought tht JIT is matti pao solution and judges wanted to save sharifs hence they formed JIT..because nothing will come out of it.... we all thought how willl JIT headed by a FIA officer investigate sitting PM and his family...?

But then all of us saw...how briliiantly JIT performed..

Still we werent expecting a unanimous 5-0 decision against NS...but 5-0 verdict came

So things are changing for the better.... lets hope it all ends well too

Yes SC had all proofs tht NS is a liar hence they disqualified him for life on not being sadiq and Ameen.....and hpoefully he and his daughter will go to jail for corrpution too after trial in accuontability court ends

None of us expected SC to disqualify NS..When panama case started in SC initially..... all of us thought tht it wuold be just time wasting exercise...and blamed IK when he called off dharna and agreed to take tihs case to SC...

When JIT was formed..all of us thought tht JIT is matti pao solution and judges wanted to save sharifs hence they formed JIT..because nothing will come out of it.... we all thought how willl JIT headed by a FIA officer investigate sitting PM and his family...?

But then all of us saw...how briliiantly JIT performed..

Still we werent expecting a unanimous 5-0 decision against NS...but 5-0 verdict came

So things are changing for the better.... lets hope it all ends well too
From the reports i have of the, situation apki raye Bashirey kay barey mein bhi ghalat hogi :D

Jitna pata chala us key mutabik to scene tigjt nahi tait hy yahan discuss karna, mushkil hoga waisey kisi nokri na chali jaye

lols i am sure not many are lawyers here but i am 100% sure most of you have better understanding of law then i do! but comon 4 years is a loong looong looonng time!! even nigerian judicial system would be quicker than ours!

lols i am sure not many are lawyers here but i am 100% sure most of you have better understanding of law then i do! but comon 4 years is a loong looong looonng time!! even nigerian judicial system would be quicker than ours!
There is a fault in law, not the people who are tasked with its implementation..

Our law is full of loopholes. Still NS couldn't survive and got disqualified.

Our law is such that in some instances, a thief is set free if an evidence is brought against him that doesn't relate to the incident which is in the court.. Courts ask the lawyers to bring related proof of the incident being heard.. any other stealing evidence is not acceptable.. such is the law of Pakistan.. and judges can't do anything about it.. They want parliamentarians to bring amendments.. Parliamentarians don't bring them because their survival depends on status quo.

In such circumstances, a performing JIT and SC is a gift of Allah to Pakistani nation..

From the reports i have of the, situation apki raye Bashirey kay barey mein bhi ghalat hogi :D

Jitna pata chala us key mutabik to scene tigjt nahi tait hy yahan discuss karna, mushkil hoga waisey kisi nokri na chali jaye

Allah karay ke aisa hi ho.....

Hum tu sab khud chaahtay hain ke basheeray ke barey main humari raye ghalat sabit ho

Back
Top Bottom