What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Abbasi kya bolay ga PC main

I think aj IK bhi PC keray ga shaam ko

DdJQVcKXcAEraPE.jpg
NS ka sath kon hai?

please dont be naive you know how every dept in this country is held by balls by ghq!! you think SC can convict nawaz against the wishes of fauj?
Yes. If you have a doubt about CJP then do you also have any doubts about Justice Khosa?

please dont be naive you know how every dept in this country is held by balls by ghq!! you think SC can convict nawaz against the wishes of fauj?
I partially agree ... SC is independent ... Fauj has no pressure on SC ...

Secondly i am against this role of army as this is source of half of the problems of Pakistan ... NS himself is a gift from army ...

My simple instance is NS has go to be due process of law, as per law and by the constitutional institutions not by fauj or any other party ...

@Tameem DO YOU THINK NAWAZ SHARIF DID THE RIGHT THING BY CALLING A FALSE FLAG MUMBAI ATTACK AS OURS?

WHILE ALL HE HAD TO SAY ABOUT KULBHUSHAN WAS "KULBHUSHAN IS INDIAN SPY AND SOLDIER"

WOW, NOT A TERRORIST BUT A SPY AND SOLDIER. WOW what an honor your highness.

Watch what the pink snouted BAITULKHALAI MAKHLOOQ had reaffirmed about his deliberate statement:

Yes. If you have a doubt about CJP then do you also have any doubts about Justice Khosa?
i have my doubts about everyone and anyone until they deliver they are pawns and ghq and their partners in crime (nawaj and zardari) are real masters!

until they deliver! and till now they havnt!

@Tameem DO YOU THINK NAWAZ SHARIF DID THE RIGHT THING BY CALLING A FALSE FLAG MUMBAI ATTACK AS OURS?

WHILE ALL HE HAD TO SAY ABOUT KULBHUSHAN WAS "KULBHUSHAN IS INDIAN SPY AND SOLDIER"

WOW, NOT A TERRORIST BUT A SPY AND SOLDIER. WOW what an honor your highness.

Watch what the pink snouted BAITULKHALAI MAKHLOOQ had reaffirmed about his deliberate statement:

Nothing New, The same old Power Struggle by Establishment
Exactly Bushra

Last edited:
i have my doubts about everyone and anyone until they deliver they are pawns and ghq and their partners in crime (nawaj and zardari) are real masters!

until they deliver! and till now they havnt!

They havent delivered..... then who has disqualified Nawaz Sharif? If you expected Justice Khosa...or other panama judges to send him to jail directly from SC, or ultaa latkaa do....as u say ....and hence according to you..they havent delievered...so its not panama bench judges/Justice Khosa or even CJ's fault tht they havent delievered as per your perception..

Its just tht you..have no understanding of law......SC couldnt have sent NS directly to jail.for corrupton........without a trial in accountability court

So dont blame the judges ...blame your own understanding of law...

Yuo want judges to act like Mumtaz Qadri?

They havent delivered..... then who has disqualified Nawaz Sharif? If you expected Justice Khosa...or other panama judges to send him to jail directly from SC, or ultaa latkaa do....as u say ....and hence according to you..they havent delievered...so its not panama bench judges/Justice Khosa or even CJ's fault tht they havent delievered as per your perception..

Its just tht you..have no understanding of law......SC couldnt have sent NS directly to jail..without a trial in accountability court
yes i have zero understanding of law but what i fail to understand is they have everything and all the evidence pointin to the fact that nawaz is a liar a corrupt bastard and they gave him ample time to counter 4 years is no small time so now why th delay! everday we hear the news ya apt nawaz ka ya billion yahan gaye ya wahan gaye toh ab wait kis cheez ka?

sister history has thought me that such cases in Pakistan are used as bargaining chip by higher power in Pakistans case people looking for a better deal use such cases as leverage to get things done in the manner they desire!! and higher power or center of power in pakistan has always been ghq.so you never know they have plan to keep things under their control in future and wants someone who is likely to win next election in their claws...thats history of Pakistan until that changes ill have my doubts!!

we have seen zardari and nawaz sent to jail before and returning like kings so i am not optimistic!

Tum mano ya na mano.. NS aur Maryam ki taangain chhat se chipak chuki hain.. Maryam ki taangain tou Dawn Leaks ke baad hi chipak gaee theen, lekin woh apnay baap se buhat pyar karti hai.. isi liey poori zindagi apnay maikay main guzari.. woh akeley apni taangain chhat se nahi chipakwana chahti balkay apnay baap ki bhi chipakwana chahti hai takay dono ikhattay rahain..

Safdar ka main acha mustaqbil dekh raha hun..

Its just tht you..have no understanding of law......SC couldnt have sent NS directly to jail.for corrupton........without a trial in accountability court

So dont blame the judges ...blame your own understanding of law...

Yuo want judges to act like Mumtaz Qadri?
Our system is slow dont expect miracles in days as its really easy to drag cases here that doesnot mean one side is being let off lightly oh btw just confirmed from ba wasoq zaraye the langoors outside court are paid 3000Rs per day haha @PakSword @django

Halaat ye hein bawa ji aik hagta hy dosrey chat kar saaf kartey hein

Back
Top Bottom