What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

There is a fault in law, not the people who are tasked with its implementation..

Our law is full of loopholes. Still NS couldn't survive and got disqualified.

Our law is such that in some instances, a thief is set free if an evidence is brought against him that doesn't relate to the incident which is in the court.. Courts ask the lawyers to bring related proof of the incident being heard.. any other stealing evidence is not acceptable.. such is the law of Pakistan.. and judges can't do anything about it.. They want parliamentarians to bring amendments.. Parliamentarians don't bring them because their survival depends on status quo.

In such circumstances, a performing JIT and SC is a gift of Allah to Pakistani nation..
sir i know our law is full of bs loop holes and elites exploit it okay fine done! but both parties state and nw given ample time and this delay and the freedom with which nawaz is running his mouth against pakistan is very dobious!!

khair Allah karay hamari zindagi may in kamino say jaan choot jaye! aur pakistan acha hojaye

No siyasi shaheed. Continuation of that policy.

Nawaz is facing what Altaf faced - ouster from party by the party members. PMLN will become PML faster now.

From the reports i have of the, situation apki raye Bashirey kay barey mein bhi ghalat hogi :D

Jitna pata chala us key mutabik to scene tigjt nahi tait hy yahan discuss karna, mushkil hoga waisey kisi nokri na chali jaye
:coffee: :what: The problem is that the only yard stick we have on him is extremely short.

On the merit of the evidence and lack of even a single piece in defence, it looks like they are gonners for sure but for that yard stick...koi case maen crime or punishment reduce na kar deya ja'ay...that's the only concern.

By the way, like few others, I had guessed a 5/5 for Nawaz DQ and cases to be sent to trial court.

:coffee: :what: The problem is that the only yard stick we have on him is extremely short.

On the merit of the evidence and lack of even a single piece in defence, it looks like they are gonners for sure but for that yard stick...koi case maen crime or punishment reduce na kar deya ja'ay...that's the only concern.

By the way, like few others, I had guessed a 5/5 for Nawaz DQ and cases to be sent to trial court.
Dont see that after threats were given

Dont see that after threats were given
Wow, that bad!

It's a double edged sword that they use or more of a sandwich.

First they offer you "happy tidings", then "threats" and they are topped by some "serious dough" but only if the first two fail.

Try to find out if dough has been offered or not. Lack of it might well tell you if there is something fishy going on.

Most characters in our society actually want it, very few can actually avoid it.

DdGOvIrUwAAPFU-.jpg

Koi update? Sar din meeting presentation main hi nikal gya

I think NAB court ko jaldi jaldi hearing complete ker leni chaye. Jitna latkay ga case utha Mian Saanp zehr uglay ga

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom