What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

@PakSword @The Accountant @Farah Sohail @Path-Finder @Zibago Like I posted, the same vibes are coming from Rana Sana and PM...Talks...let's talk and resolve the issue:

The above is what Nawaz Wanted out of his planned interview and Pakistan Army has obliged the politician completely by doing their routine of going through the motions to register their reservations and what not "at the highest level" exactly like they did during Dawn leaks.

Nawaz's Name is no where in the unanimous condemning statement issued after NSC meeting.

Dawn - Cyril - Nawaz :
The obvious double game by Nawaz is that Nawaz CONDEMNED Cyril Almaida's Dawn leaks story as fabricated...

...but the same Cyril is specifically protocoled over to Multan so that a special interview could be possible.

Nawaz, Shahbaz, Maryam and Shahid Khaqan just showed MIDDLE FINGER to Pak Army and I can only sympathize with my Army to an extent as it created this very monster breathing down their necks and mocking them in their face.

Army has shown exemplary discipline in the face of such humiliation at the hands of Nawaz and PMLN.
Kudos and Salute for taking it with "Hikmat".

Now, the way forward for Army should be to make sure PMLN is buried in next elections but before that they should let the judiciary bury this filthy with harshest possible punishments for not just Panama but subsequent Dawn leaks and Kassab leaks under article 6.

Like I posted earlier, Let's see how Army handles it i.e play in the hands of Nawaz or call his bluff and makes sure [to still stand behind the judiciary so that] the whole family goes behind bars [edit] and goes behind bars before the elections, if not then Nawaz shall have succeeded in proving that our men in uniform didn't learn anything from Dawn leaks saga.

Bottom line is: Nawaz wants Army to stand aside when he overruns this Judiciary, that's the maximum, the minimum is to let Sharifs go into elections without verdicts.

You know what's coming next? Osama bin Laden, Pathan kot attack, etc...even Kulbhushan is up for blackmail.

Remember that Nawaz specifically called Kulbhushan Indian Spy and Soldier but not terrorist for a reason.

Nothing will come out of this issue like nothing came out from memogate and dawn leaks.. so its better army doesnt hype this issue much....ke baad main tweet wapis lena parr jaye.. tht is more embarrasing..

I just want establishment to make sure tht he isnt allowed to run away before accountability court verdict comes...and no deal after tht,...

There should be unofficial ECL for Mian Saanp and baji.....and hopefully they both are given maximum punishments by accountability court

Nothing will come out of this issue like nothing came out from memogate and dawn leaks.. so its better army doesnt hype this issue much....ke baad main tweet wapis lena parr jaye.. tht is more embarrasing..

I just want establishment to make sure tht he isnt allowed to run away before accountability court verdict comes...and no deal after tht,...

There should be unofficial ECL for Mian Saanp and baji.....and hopefully they both are given maximum punishments by accountability court
Indeed.
For khota eaters like @Tameem Nawaz Sharif is more important than the state of Pakistan. With "Pakistanis" like these who needs enemies?
Ditto.

It is for the best to not hype the Issue too much. It is the word of one individual with many skeletons in his closet. Such people are pawns for their enemies who have less value than cow defecate.

Diesel has received a epiphany?

1105315633-1.gif

The level of loyalty of PMLN stoges here with Nawaz on PDF has gone beyond their love and patriotism for Pakistan.

Even the staunchest of PMLN supporters in media are condemning Nawaz's Statement against Pakistan but the blind following here is shameless:
Hence its not following but madness like followers of Altaf or paid followers ...

Can a donkey disobey his master's command ? no matter he got beaten, or not treated well ... Donkey will remain donkey ...

What is your education dear? He was a diplomat with world wide diplomatic immunity.

Nawaz the uncompromising , never backing down, man of steel, would have surely stopped him at any cost if it was PMLN's government... surely NAWAZ would have stood like a wall and our SHER would have stopped him ...wait wait wait...it is PMLN then :rofl:

Bhai kya rate chal raha hay, mujhay bhe kuch kaam karwana hay aap saay?

Jee bhai @Tameem aik kaam hay aap say sir, plz?

کل کی قومی سلامتی کونسل کا بیانیہ افسوسناک اور تکلیف دہ ہے،میں بھی اسے مسترد کرتا ہوں، سابق وزیر اعظم نواز شریف کی غیر رسمی گفتگو
کل کی قومی سلامتی کونسل کا بیانیہ افسوسناک اور تکلیف دہ ہے، کیوں کہ یہ misperception پر مبنی ہے، نواز شریف
جو کچھ ہوا اب وقت آ گیا ہے پتہ لگنا چاہیے، نواز شریف
اس ملک کو یہاں تک پہنچایا کس نے، نواز شریف
خواجہ آصف سے پوچھیں جب جب وہ غیر ملکی دوروں پر گئے، بیرون ممالک کے صدور اور وزراء اعظم نے میری بات کی، نواز شریف
ڈان لیکس میں بھی یہی باتیں کیں تھی، کہ اپنے ملک کو ٹھیک کرو، نواز شریف

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom