What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

ایون فیلڈریفرنس میں ملزمان کےگواہان کےبیانات رکارڈ کرنے کی استدعا پر فیصلہ محفوظ
اسلام آباد:استدعا ایون فیلڈ ریفرنس میں نیب کی جانب سے کی گئی تھی
اگرایک ریفرنس میں ملزمان کےبیانات رکارڈکربھی لیےجائیں توبھی فائدہ نہیں،خواجہ حارث
اس بات پرفوکس کر رہےہیں کہ کیس سےتوجہ بھی نہ ہٹےاورکارروائی بھی چلتی رہے،خواجہ حارث
نیب پراسیکیوٹرسردارمظفراوروکیل صفائی خواجہ حارث کےدلائل مکمل ہونےپرفیصلہ محفوظ
تمام گواہوں کےبیانات رکارڈکرنےکےبعدملزمان کےبیانات رکارڈکرنےکامرحلہ آتا ہے،نیب پراسیکیوٹر
ان ریفرنسز میں فیصلہ تو ایک ہی بار آئے گا،وکیل صفائی خواجہ حارث

Nusrat Javiad just said what i and many like me want to hear.
NS is not in election Mode.......!!
There is no Point of winning an Elections, When you deprived of "full" transfer of Power.

WELCOME WELCOME MIAN SAB WELCOME.

LETS SEE IF NAWAZ BOYCOTTS ELECTIONS OR NOT. MARD KA BACHCHA HAY TU KHUD TEHREEK CHALA KAY DEKHA.

MARK MY WORDS, as soon as it's time for a movement, yeh KHABEES khud peechay ho kar ghar ki aurton bachon ko aagay kar daay ga BAYGHAIRAT.

P1-Lhr-001.jpg

P1-Lhr-040.jpg

P1-Lhr-029.jpg

P1-Lhr-044.jpg

FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK , LOL.

...I wonder why Nawaz's Name is not on ECL??? PMLN Answer: Cabinet decides name should be on ECL or not.:hitwall:

...I wonder why American Col.Joseph's Name is not on ECL??? PMLN Answer: Ask Chief Justice who is in Russia. :hitwall:

239471055_fp_1.jpg

I included Nawaz's pic in the crop to make you happy @Tameem. Nawaz must be sleeping when Col.Joseph's Name was removed by his Government. I'm sure Nawaz would have given his life but let Col.Joseph leave while his PM was sitting at the helm.

Bhai @Tameem yeh majra kya hay??? What level of mental aptitude makes you guys think like that my dearest.

I heard Dar family is transferring their property in UAE on name of Indian Businessman (allegedly a RAW handler) to save their assets, and all efforts are being made to complete the process before end of government term.

NS is not in election Mode.......!!
Awww, how cute! Perhaps he's missing Retired Brigadier Muzaffar Ali Ranjha, former chief of the Punjab branch of the Military Intelligence (MI) during 2013, :azn:who incidentally now happens to be the head of the Anti-Corruption Establishment (ACE) in Punjab GOVERNMENT.:rofl:

Me'nu firr Ranjha Wekha,
Maera Mode banay! :haha:

Patwari begerat besharam lanti supporters ke wazahatain daekh kar lagta hey agar Nawaz bakwaas Sharif agar Gaye ko Matha G bool day tu ye uska susu bhi ghur ghur karkay pee leengay bc

So Mian Saanp is admitting that he was behind DAWN LEAKS 1

ڈان لیکس میں بھی یہی باتیں کیں تھی، کہ اپنے ملک کو ٹھیک کرو، نواز شریف
He wants asylum

I heard Dar family is transferring their property in UAE on name of Indian Businessman (allegedly a RAW handler) to save their assets, and all efforts are being made to complete the process before end of government term.
Sources say he is willing to speak like a canary if safe passage is granted

واجد ضیاء کا بیان مکمل جرح کل ہوگی، ایون فیلڈ ریفرنس میں ملزموں کے بیانات قلمبند کرنے کا فیصلہ، سماعت کل تک کے لئے ملتوی
DdOPriHX4AA5yaO.jpg:large

Actually there is only 1 or 2 countries in the world which can afford to award Asylum status to Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif. But for that Miyan Sahab has to grow balls of Iron Ore.
Yep India and Turkey

Back
Top Bottom